Traveling

Lauren woke to the sound of many footsteps rushing all over the house.
It instantly put her on guard. She sat up and then looked down at her bunny and bunny jammies. Memories of the last few days flooded her mind, and she hesitantly touched her crotch to find a wet diaper. "Eeww!" She whispered and then made quick work of getting out of the crib and rid of the diaper. Then she put on some skinny jeans with a white t-shirt that had a glittery purple bedazzled bunny on it. As she brushed through her messy rainbow hair, she smiled to herself as she recalled what Seth had said before. He loved big Lauren and little Lauren. So she was smiling with confidence when she walked out of the bathroom with her rainbow hair done up in a messy bun with a few tendrils dancing in curls near her face and back of her neck. She slipped on some pink Converse shoes a bounded down the stairs into the kitchen where Seth and...oh crap, she had almost forgotten about the jerk from the strip club. What was his name? Ash.
She decided to ignore them and their hushed conversation as she pulled a mug out of the cupboard and went for some coffee. "Good morning, Bunny." Seth smiled up at her and then stood up to give her a kiss on her head. "Morning Seth." She mumbled."Um, what was that?" Seth paused."I'm big today. First names will suffice. So what's with all the people rushing around the house?" She motioned to a few men walking through the kitchen with arm loads of boxes. "We are going home today. But back up there, kid. You-" Seth started, but she cut him off "Not kid. I'm an adult. You can call me whatever you want, but today I'm a grown-up up and will address you by your first name." She explained sweetly."That's just fine that you want to be grown up right now. However, I don't give two shits what your mental age is, you will always address me as Sir, Master or Daddy. Period. Am I clear?" Seth gave her a warning glare, and she let out an annoyed huff."Okay, but do I have to do that in public, too?" She wrinkled her face in disgust "everywhere and all the time." He answered, then noticed her shoot Ash a weary glance."Him you'll address as Sir or Uncle. Clear?" He asked, and she rolled her eyes and nodded her head with a mumbled "yes sir."Good. Now sit and I'll get you a plate of breakfast. We leave in an hour." He explained, then quickly fried her up an egg and served it with some fresh buttered toast. "Thanks, where is home?" She asked, looking between Seth and Ash, who were slowly sipping their coffee and messing around with their phones. " "Colorado." Ash mumbled,"Colorado. What the hell is there to do in Colorado?" She complained, then took her empty plate to the sink where she set it down. "Wash that." Ashton nodded to the sink."No thanks. So what do we do in Colorado?" She asked and then sank back down in her chair and sipped her coffee.
Seth and Ashton both just stared at her until she finally stood back up and stormed to the sink, where she quickly washed her dish and set it on the drying rack. "Happy?" She snapped at Ashton. "Cut the attitude, Little Girl!" He warned, and she rolled her eyes."Whatever. But really, Colorado?" She asked again, and both grunted an affirmative . "Ugh! You guys are annoying!" She grumbled and then went back upstairs. If they were nose deep into their cell phones, nobody would notice her poking her head back into Seth's moms room. She smirked to herself and quickly stepped into the room quietly, shutting the door behind her. With the huge picture view windows, she was able to see clearly. She quickly strode across the bedroom and to the jewelry box. She opened it and gasped at all the gorgeous and expensive jewelry. She snagged several sets of earrings and rings, leaving behind what she would think would be noticed. She stuffed the pieces she took, into her pocket, and then quietly she shut the jewelery box and snuck back out of the bedroom. The whole way back to their bedroom, she felt like someone would catch her. But nobody did.
Once back in their bedroom, she grabbed her purse and pulled out a mint container. She took it to the bathroom and dumped the mints down the toilet and then carefully wrapped the jewelry in some toilet paper, and put them in the container that she then put back in her purse. She smiled at herself. By the time anybody noticed anything missing, she would be long gone.

Lauren sat in the overstuffed seat on Seth's private jet. She sipped a diet soda and sleepily watched out the window. The motion sickness drugs that Ash had given her shortly after they got on the plane were starting to take effect.
She didn't usually have issues flying, but she didn't want to sit in silence either. Both guys had spent the majority of the day on their phones and laptops.
She couldn't get them to tell her anything about any of it. Why did they have to leave the princess castle so suddenly? What was going on with them? She sighed internally, patting herself on the back for picking the perfect time to stop acting like a little baby.
She glanced at her pink rainbow rhinestone purse and grinned. Her secret would remain a secret.