Mr. Ash

Lauren watched Mr. Ash and Daddy talk while they all enjoyed two pizzas and a box of cheesy bread with marina sauce.
She could tell by the looks that both men cast her way that she was very messy and they found her adorable.
She heard Seth mention someone named Willis and wondered if that was her friend Shelby's cousin.  Then Daddy whispered something that made Uncle Ash slam his mug of beer down on the table and growl something like 'trator'. It couldn't be the same guy. Willis was way too loyal to do something that would cause anybody to question his loyalty.
Whatever, their conversation was way too intense. She needed them to stop.
"Misther Ash, wook. Dis my bunny. Him name Mr. Carrots!" She held up her bunny and gasped. Mr. Carrots looked like a murder victim. He had so much pizza sauce on him. "Wow, did Carrots eat pizza too, baby girl?" Ash asked with a smile."Um, maybe. But I didn't gib him any." She frowned down at the bunny with a look of frustration."How about this, little Love, Uncle Ash will help give Mr. Carrots, here a bath while your Daddy gives you one, or Uncle Ash can give you a bath while Daddy gives Mr. Carrots a bath. Which does our Lady Love want?" He asked. "Dada, tan Uncle Ash gib me baff? An-an you gib baff Mr. Carrots pwease?" She asked.  Seth grinned and mumble, "Recordd time, Ash." Then to Lauren, he smiled "Of course, baby girl."
Lauren held her hands up to Ash who picked her up and pulled her legs to straddle his hips. She could feel his desire for her and shot him a look. He gave her a wide knowing grin and spoke loud enough for Seth to hear "Do you like what you feel, baby girl?" She looked to Seth who gave her a broad smile and nodded. She watched Seth as she ground her hips into Ash. Seth's eyes showed how hungry he was for her but so did Ash's.
Ash whispered "Don't stop, baby." She kept rocking her hips into him. He cursed and looked to Seth "Shower?" Ash asked and Seth nodded.
Together they took her up to the shower and took their time undressing her. Kissing and sucking each section that they exposed Seth took Mr. Carrots and tossed him into the sink with some color safe bleach.
Then he turned around to find Ash had Lauren straddling his face, her legs over his shoulders. "Damn, she tastes so good!" He moaned and Seth grinned "lower her. Do you want front or back?" He asked "Have you already..." Ash asked and Seth grinned and replied "Our girl likes all of her pretty holes filled."
Ash raised his eyebrows and his chocolatey brown eyes lit with excitment.
Lauren could hardly wait. She moaned in pleasure as Uncle Ash's huge thick cock rubbed against her wet needy pussy lips and whimpered in need as he slowly slid into her needy pussy.
Then she eagerly wiggled her ass against Daddy Seth as he slid his cock between her ass cheeks. She moaned loudly her pleasure as she felt him enter her rectom. She felt so full. "Daddy! She cried out as she felt herself so close to her release "That's it, take it like a good girl." Uncle Ash gently kissed her lips as he thrust deeper and deeper still into her aching pussy.
"Daddy is so proud of you baby girl. Such a good girl giving daddy and uncle pleasure with your beautiful and perfect little body." Daddy Seth grunted as he kept thrusting into her ass.
They continued to whisper their praises to her as they gently made love to her for nearly two hours. By the time they were done she was putty in their hands.
The three took quick showers and tossed Mr. Carrots in the washer, despite Lauren's objections.
"He will be hurt!" She pouted up at Seth as he helped Ash dress her for bed. "Really? I'm pretty sure he asked for a ride in the washer." Ash replied "He didn't." Lauren pouted "Didn't you hear him too?" Ash asked Seth who nodded "Yeah, and he said he wants to take a ride in the dryer next." Seth replied "But him always sweeps wiff me!" She cried "Look, im pretty sure he will be taking a ride in the dryer before you are asleep. I'll stay up and make sure he goes right to bed after the dryer is done. Deal?" Ash asked and she whimpered her agreement.
Lauren was further put off when Daddy Seth didn't take her to his bed, but instead put her down in the playpen which had been moved to the bedroom.
"No-nooo Dada, Bunny sweep wif you on yous bed!" She whimpered and squirmed in his arms "Not tonight Bunny. Daddy needs his sleep and so does Bunny." He yawned and then slowly lowered her onto the playpen.
She wrapped her legs tightly around his waste and clung around his neck "I sweeps wiff Uncle!" She whimpered "No, Bunny sleeps in her playpen tonight."
He sighed and then pried her legs and hands off of him. Then kissed the top of her head and laid her down in her playpen. He covered her up with a nice thick and soft blanket and then laid down in his own bed. He was out cold when his head hit his pillow.
Lauren was not. She waited a few minutes and then climbed over the side of the playpen. Her feet hit the floor and the light turned on. Crap! She looked up to see a very stern Uncle Ash, arms crossed, a hard stare on his face and Mr. Carrots dangling from one hands.
"I do believe, little miss, that you've made a mistake." He whispered and strode across the room over to Lauren. He gave her bottom two hard swats that had her whimpering in pain. "Now, when you are put to bed, you stay in bed."
He scolded and put her back in making sure to tuck her in along with Mr. Carrots who was still warm and fluffy from the dryer.
She was out fast.
Ashton stood near the bedroom window and hugged his chest. Not due to the cold storm that continued to wash the house in rain. Hugging himself had been a habit he started after his first taste of the black market and its affiliates.
He'd just started his first week of high-school when a very suspicious stranger approached him asking questions about his old beat-up pickup. It wasn't anything special, which was why he was so suspicious of the stranger. After the man asked a million questions, the guy offered him twice what the pickup was worth. Then, when Ashton agreed and climbed in to clear out his stuff, the man shoved him inside, stabbed a needle in his neck, and drove him to an old abandoned warehouse where Ashton had been witness to unspeakable horrific acts. Those were the things that haunted his dreams. They were also what made him agree to help his friend Seth and his family put a stop to some of it.
He shuddered at the memory.
He knew from past experiences that Willis and Matzo's team had taken part in their fair share of dark and ugly acts and wouldn't bat an eye if they felt the need to harm Little Lauren.
He would burn their entire family to the ground without a second thought. He knew that's how Seth would respond as well and it made him proud to know how similar they were.
He and Seth had a very unique bond.
It stimmed from him, Ashton, kicking a bullies ass when they were just eight years old. The bully had been Seth.
Ashton smirked and walked back to Lauren's playpen to check on her. She was so beautiful. Her rainbow pigtails were lopsided. Her porcelain cheeks flush with sleep, her perfect plump lips wrapped around her thumb, her dimpled chin slowly moving as she sucked her thumb in her sleep.
He'd need to order her some pacifiers. He smiled to himself as he recalled how eagerly she took the pleasure he gave her earlier as well as how proud she was when she returned the favor. Grown up Lauren may have had more selfish tendencies, but most likely they were the results of her always having to look after herself. Little Lauren only knew a safe and loving home. He'd do his best to keep it that way. He walked back to his bed and laid down and was soon lost in a deep sleep.