"I'm back." said Koragg.

"Koragg!" said Necrolai. "Where have you been?"

"Forging a new sword from Morticon's fallen weapon." explained Koragg.

"Ah, the dark wizard." said Imperious as he circles around Koragg. "Your sword might come in handy as long as you know your place. I am in charge around here."

"I answer only to the master." Koragg tells him.

"Of course, of course." said Imperious as Necrolai laughs. "But he has a new enemy...Solaris Knight!"

"I have met him." said Koragg. "Now I will see if he is worthy of battling me."

"What a puppet." said Imperious as Koragg walks away.

At Rootcore, everyone was hard at work on finding Gnatu. Chip goes over to Xander who was sitting at a monitor. "See anything, Xander?" he asked.

"No, no traces of dark magic anywhere in the city." said Xander.

"Madison? Lily?" Chip asked as he rushes over to the two girls at the small table.

"No spells that can help restore those people's life-forces." said Maddie.

"However, I did find a spell that can look into a person's memory." said Lily, finding a spell in the book she had in her hands. "I wonder if it will work on Phineas."

"Yeah...you're not trying that." said Maddie.

"I wasn't planning on doing it." Lily said, looking up at Maddie. "At least, not any time soon or without Udonna's permission."

"Keep looking." urged Chip.

"Yeah." they both said.

"Chip, we're doing everything we can to help those people." said Daggeron as Chip walks over to the stairs. "This isn't your fault."

"Yes, it is." said Chip. "I was supposed to protect them and I blew it!"

"Whoa! Ha ha ha! Want another one?" Jenji asked Fire Heart as he fed him. "Oh, there you go. And another? Oh! Ha ha! What a chow hound! He's cute. I like him."

"He sure is hungry." said Vida as Udonna walks up.

"Maybe you're feeding him too much." said Nick.

"Well, I've always found it pays to give a dragon all he wants to eat before he wants to eat you." said Udonna, looking over at Jenji.

"Yikes! Uh, open wide! Hyah!" said Jenji as he gives the rest of the food to Fire Heart. Suddenly, Nick gets a message from Koragg. "The time has come for me to battle the Solaris Knight." said Koragg.

"What's wrong?" Daggeron asked.

Breathing heavily, Nick said, "It's Koragg. He wants to fight you."

"Fight Koragg?" asked Jenji.

"Very well." said Daggeron. "Tell him to meet me in the twilight dimension."

"Be careful. Koragg is a fierce warrior." Udonna warns Daggeron.

"I'll say." said Jenji.

"I can handle him." said Daggeron, reassuring Udonna. "Remember, I was taught by the best."

He then punches the ticket, calling forth the Solar Streak Train. "Ah! The light! It burns my retinas!" exclaimed Lily, seeing her shadow on the wall as she covers her eyes.

"Guys, we got action, too." said Xander.

"Hey, over there." said Nick as they flew over Briarwood.

"The dark magic's signal was right around here." said Xander. Suddenly, Spydex crawled down on his string, laughing as he makes his way to the rangers. They then looked up and scattered. "I'll get you this time!" said Chip and runs towards Spydex who then blasts the rangers. Chip made his way through the blasts and fights alone against Spydex.