"Liar." said Lily.

"How long will it take you to forgive me?" asked Nick.

"Depends. How many cookies you got?" she retorted. When he didn't reply, she then said, "Yeah, that's what I thought.

"I get the feeling..." said Vida and suddenly someone came out, wearing mystic armor.

"Who goes there?" he said.

"...like we're being watched." Vida finished her sentence as they turned around.

"What brings you children into these dangerous wood?" he asked.

"Give us a second and we'll show you." said Nick.

"We'll be quick." said Lily and they ran towards the man. Just as they were about to pull out their morphers, Udonna shouted, "Wait!"

"Watch out! He's evil!" said Nick as Udonna walks up behind them.

"No, he's not. He's an old friend." said Udonna.

"Udonna." said the man as he powered down.

"Calindor. You haven't aged a day." Udonna said.

"I'll explain later." said Calindor.

"These are the mystic rangers." she then said, introducing them to her friend.

"The forest will forever be in your debt." said Calindor, bowing at them.

"Who is this guy?" asked Maddie.

"A great warrior." explained Udonna and gives him a hug.

"And an old friend." said Calindor as he returned the hug.

"I don't like him. I don't like him at all." said Lily as Nick drags her forward. "I'm getting a weird vibe about him."

"Hey, I'm Nick and this is my little sister, Lily." said Nick as he introduced himself and Lily. Maddie didn't know that the frog had jumped on her shoulder.

"Vida." said Vida. Behind a bush, Phineas was watching them. "Oh, boy." he said to himself. "Ooh! Oh, no."

"Run!" shouted a women and everyone scattered as Jester created havoc.

"Looks like a nice place for tomfoolery!" he said as he stood on top of a car, laughing manically as he went. "Gotcha!"

"You need a makeover!" said Jester as he drew on the faces of a man and woman that stopped in front of him. "His and hers...a perfect match!"

As they looked at each other, mustaches were drawn on their faces and as they walked backed, they went over, hanging on the edge. "Tough luck." said Jester and walks over to the couple. "Just hang out. I'll be back in a jiffy!"

Back at Rootcore, Udonna was bringing Calindor up to speed. "The seal has been broken." Udonna tells Calindor. "Dark magic is again among us."

"I know." said Calindor.

"There's a creepy creature attacking people at the plaza." said Clare as she looks into the crystal ball.

"Fight with honor." Calindor said to the rangers.

"Ready!"

"Ready! Magical Source, Mystic Force!"

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

They grabbed their brooms and went up the tree. "Come on!" shouted Nick.

"Galwit Mysto Aerotan, ready!" they shouted. "Firing engines! Punch it!"

"This is Rootcore, a safe haven I built after the Great Battle." Udonna said as she shows Calindor around. "Clare...this is Calindor. He fought beside us many years ago."