Legendary Catastros

Start from the beginning

"I told you, the power was recaptured by the red ranger after the spell was countered." said Koragg. "There is nothing I can do."

"Get me out of here!" Morticon shouted at him.

"I have other, more important things to deal with." said Koragg as he walks away. He walks past Necrolai, who truly knew what Koragg did.

[Flashback]

"I will keep this power for my own uses." said Koragg.

"Sneaky, sneaky." said Necrolai as she appears behind him.

[Flashback ends]

"This is perfect." said Necrolai and walks up to Morticon. "Koragg cannot be trusted. He is lying to you."

"Never! He wouldn't dare or I will destroy him!" said Morticon.

"I saw him keep the power for himself." Necrolai tells him.

"What?" he shouted and steam came out of his head. "His deception will be his undoing!"

"I agree." said Necrolai, bowing to him. Then Morticon handed her a black crossbow.

"Take this to the surface and teach Koragg a lesson." said Morticon.

"As you wish." she replied.

"Then he'll know who to fear."

Out on the road, Nick was ride his bike when the weather had changed. "What's that?" he asked himself and suddenly he heard a galloping sound. Nick looks down and sees that he's riding Catastros. As Catastros went faster, Nick was then thrown off, thus causing him to wake up in his room in a cold sweat.

The next day, Nick and Lily walk into the store with Nick rubbing his neck. "Nice of you to join us." said Xander, smiling at both of them.

"Dude, don't start with me. Not at this time of day." said Lily as she tiredly walked behind the counter with her book bag.

"Sorry we're late. Didn't sleep much." said Nick.

"Aw, did that scary thunder keep you up?" Vida asked, teasing Nick. "Oh, I forgot. You're not afraid of anything, right?"

"Very funny." said Nick.

"What kept you awake?" Chip asked Lily.

"I was typing an essay last night and didn't go to bed until almost 2, maybe 3 a.m." she replies and suddenly all six morphers went off.

"No rest for the weary." said Maddie as they take off.

"But I'm too tired." complained Lily.

"Let's go."

Nick exhales as he passed Toby, who had headphones on. "Oh, Chip, love these..." Toby said as he looks up and sees that they were gone. "Guys?"

They ran to the center of town. "Look." said Maddie, pointing to Koragg.

"Usay Mijor Catastros!" chanted Koragg as he and Catastros went through the dark seals together.

"Let's ranger up!" said Nick, grabbing his morpher.

"Magical Source, Mystic Force!" they shouted.

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

"Samba Gunitos Equestras!" chanted Koragg and formed his Megazord. "Centaurus Wolf Megazord. Prepare to be defeated."

"Get back."

"How can we defeat it without our megazord power?" asked Vida.

"Good question." said Maddie.