What They Learn

Headzo's New Discovery
13/12/2041

Wandering.

Headzo walked, looking like the child.

He had no plan, he just kept walking.

The thought of his brother had still placed its self, firmly in his mind.

After all this time, he still had no idea how to find him.

He wanted him dead, he knew that, but how can he find someone like that, with no leads, just nothing.

The shots of the gun still echoed on his head.

As he looked into the various different shops, he saw a newspaper.

Shocked that they still exist, he decides to look at it and begins to read.

'Winged murderer; serial killer or serious hero' the title read.

Fascinated, Headzo continued, 'vigilante who carves a wing into their victims', 'the few survivors claim that they look like a beast or even a demon' the article read.

Suddenly memories of his parents talking about creating a new animatronic, an animatronic with wings as their most prominent feature, that coincidentally disappeared the same night that, that child was choked by the animatronic Headzo's spirit calls home, flood his brain.

"Wing" headzo whispered.

And thus began Headzo's newest mission, to find Wing and bring them home.

Finally Carlos Flies
13/12/2041

They walked with intent.

Each step brought them closer to the next.

They had enjoyed taking to the streets, but now, finally, they wanted to go higher.

After all this time of having wings, they never learnt to use them, they never deemed it necessary, but its about time they learn.

Stood there, they prepared themselves.

Their skin turned in, revealing the devil inside.

Their dragon esk wings, dotted with reds and oranges, looked beautiful.

As the glorious wings grew, and sat beside Carlos, they began their training.

The first flap lifted them a few inches.

The second, a few more.

Over time they were able to hover; they couldn't hover for long, but it was progress.

They continued to train.

Eventually, they were able to speed up the flaps, rising them higher, from the ground, a few metres, at first, but eventually, they were able to reach the roofs of the houses.

Feeling proud, Carlos got cocky.

They began to change the angles of the flaps, allowing them to move forwards and backwards, then left and right and finally round in circles.

They span round, and round again, and round again, gaining speed as they did, the air forcing up and their flaps soft and wonderful.

But they span too much, got too ahead of themselves.

They came crashing hard, to the ground.

Carlos was good but still had a lot to learn.