New Beginning

Headzo's New Family
24/10/2036

Headzo felt lost, being an only child; he missed his brother greatly.

It was for this reason that his parents decided to adopt two children.

The first was a small, mature, strong girl called Skye, she was obsessed with aeronautics aswell as a lover of all kinds of birds and flying mammals, at the age of 12 she has over 200 species memorised.

The second was luke a small, mildly muscular, 12 year old boy with mediocre intelligence but a brilliant swimmer and lover of marine life.

The children bonded, strongly, becoming very good friends and began to love their new life.

As a way of helping the new children feel wanted, Headzo's parents spent time designing and building 2 new animatronics based on each of the children's respective personalities.

The first of these was the animatronic Wingzo, the first robot cable of bird like flight and decorated to appear angelic.

The second of these was Finzo, a robot capable of Olympic athlete level of swimming, decorated to appear shark like but crossed with a human based appearance, stood on two blue legs.

Over time they bonded becoming a family.

Headzo never forgot his brother but soon he moved on, understanding that he would probably never see him again.

Carlos' Future "Happiness"
29/11/2036

Wandering around, filled with new power, Carlos began to make a name for themselves.

A name soaked in blood and revenge and hate, fueled by anger and spite.

They where on a mission, a journey, a bitter quest to destroy the lives of everyone that had hated them.

Their first victims will be their parents, but this will be easy, they knew where to go.

As Carlos arrived at the door to a place they once called home, they knocked, they knocked a calm 4 beat knock on the rose-red door before them.

Within moments the door swang open and Carlos forced their way in, throwing their father against the wall before locking the door and dragging their father into their living room.

"Who the fuck are you?" Their father screamed "Do you know who I am?"

"Do you know who I am?" Carlos repeated softly, calmly gesturing to
themselves.

In a moment Carlos changed into something more familiar, their skin suddenly turned inwards revealing a slightly older looking version of themselves with slightly long, silky, straight, black hair.

"Demon child" their mother stated with a mountain of pure disgust.

"Surprised?, Wow you're not even grieving! Your own child dead and you haven't even shed a tear!"

Carlos was left astounded

"you know part of me felt bad about what I'm going to do, but that part of me is dead, long gone, now you're left with me! Are you proud mother? I became everything you ever claimed I was. Now watch as I rip your lives away just like what you had done to me!"

Carlos yanked their father up, holding them tightly before slicing their father throat.

The mother screamed in fear before Carlos grabbed her head and snapped her neck, the snap echoed through the room as the brittle bones broke in an instant.

Carlos didn't enjoy what they did, but didn't regret it, for they knew it was deserved.

Before leaving Carlos searched for all the money in the house then, carved a wing into their mother's chest; the mark of the demon they had now become.

Now feeling free to live, their after-life, with no more ties to the living, besides the ones who tried to kill them, Carlos aimed at starting a new life, a fresh start, which would begin with a new look.