Its over III

Part three of 'it's over' hopefully you had fun with Crowleys fucked escape room chapter :)

He portalled up. He saw it happen. He went with the metatron... even after he said such terrible things to Crowley.

"You are to be the new supreme archangel of heaven, aziraphale. Does that not make you happy?" The metatron rasped and Aziraphale smiled. "That's better."

Azirapahle was truly rushed off his feet, organising and planning and scheduling, meetings and chats and little private gossips. It was so busy, busier than he remebered it ever being.

His body ached and he was tired, tired of not being in control anymore, tired of waiting, tired of praying.

"Aziraphale! We need to reorganise armageddon, it must.... Begin again." Micheal called and Aziraphale nodded and made his way to their meeting room. "Now that we are all gathered to discuss the matter of Armageddon reinvented... Aziraphale would you like to begin?" They asked with a smile.

"Thank you Michael. Now, as for the reimagining of Armageddon. I was thinking, perhaps we look into and alter the book of life, change it a little so that the antichrist is still the antichrist and the four horsemen are still banded together. A slight alteration should do just the trick..." aziraphale said. Micheal gave him a small applause and Uriel nodded.

Sandalphon glared "he should not be allowed to alter the book of life! What if he helps cro-"

"Enough!" Micheal snapped and Aziraphale watched on passively. "You know exactly why he wouldn't help the person in question. Now he is our best chance at causing Armageddon part two!" Micheal scolded and sandalphon looked away. "You don't have to like it but you do have to accept it." They said more calmly and Aziraphale nodded respectfully acknowledging micheals comment.

"If the book is delivered to my office I can have it altered by tonight." Azirapahle said and stood up, swiftly leaving and walking back to his own office space.

The book was infact delivered within the next few minutes but Aziraphale was suddenly swamped with battle strategy papers and formations and promotions and all manner of other paperwork. He nodded to the Angel delivering the book and placed it on the edge of his desk

It did take him hours and hours and finally he got round to the book at around 7pm, flitting through it until he found the pages he needed. "Okay so how should i word this...." He thought outloud and started writing down options of how to word the sentence to get exactly the result he wanted.

"STOP! DONT DO THIS! PLEASE!" Aziraphale begged and pounded on the white walls surrounding him as he watched through his own eyes at the things this imposter was putting into place.

He sank down in the corner, exhausted, tired and defeated. It was no use, whatever spell the metatron had put him under was too strong, nothing could break it. Not even his miracles.

"Please...." He said and pinched his arm, hoping this was all a dream but he couldn't even feel it. He tried again, and again, and again but time after time nothing worked, he felt nothing. "Let me go.... I don't want this...." He pleaded.

Nothing happened, he tried and tried to break out of the mind cage he was put in but nothing worked. All he could do was watch as the imposter took over his body and made decisions in his name.

As soon as th feather quill was raised to the page Aziraphale slumped into a wall and cried "I wanna feel again.... Oh god I wanna feel again...." He sobbed and held his hands together in prayer. "Crowley.... I pray that one day you may forgive me.... And maybe one day understand that I never wanted any of this...." He prayed and recited the Lord's Prayer.