Talk

Aziraphale huffed and paced around. Crowley was being exceptionally difficult right now, refusing to communicate any issues he had. Aziraphale admittedly want handling the situation very well and forced Crowley to sit down on a sofa in the back rooms.

"Crowley will you please just talk to me!" Aziraphale exclaimed grumpily and Crowley shook his head again, just staring at Aziraphale. To be truthful to himself aziraphle didn't know what Crowley wouldn't tell him, a secret, an issue, something hell had done. But it didn't matter, what mattered was that Crowley was trying to lie or not say anything instead of just telling Aziraphle that it was private.

Crowley mumbled something inaudible and Aziraphale huffed "your too fucking hot!" Crowley exclaimed. Aziraphale froze and looked at him with a smirk.

"Sorry? Repeat that?" He asked and Crowley shook his head quickly. Aziraphale smiled, slowly walking over to Crowley and lifted his chin with one finger. "Go on... you can tell me" he said softly and crowleys eyes flashed.

Suddenly there was a snake on the couch, trying to  squirm away through the haze of just changing forms.

THUMP. Crowleys head hit the sofa, pinned down by Aziraphales hand, his body sling over Aziraphales neck and his tail held in Aziraphales free hand. He squirmed and hissed, trying to wriggle away, use the fact that he was very strong as a snake to... slither out of the situation but Aziraphale was shockingly stronger than him.

"You are not running away from this mister! Now change back and talk to me Crowley!" Aziraphale exclaimed, shifting his posture slightly. Crowley wiggled and squirmed but to no avail, the Angel was stronger than him. As soon as he stopped causing a fuss Aziraphale sighed. "Last chance of I put you in your terrarium for the day."

Crowley shifted back very quickly at that, his snakey features dissapearing and his human self coming back, his neck held by Aziraphale, legs over the Ángels shoulder. "Fine. Don't put me in my terrarium today. It's too cold." Crowley hissed and Aziraphale let up the grip on crowleys neck, sitting back on his thighs.

"Now will you tell me what's going on. Crowely." He almost growled, which funilly enough didn't help crowleys predicament at all. Crowley looked a bit grumpy but put his glasses on and lounged on the other end of the sofa. "3... 2...."

Crowley scrambled to sit up more properly for a conversation and covered Aziraphales mouth. "Don't start the countdown thing. Look. Hell... hell never taught us to... er... process our emotions properly. So... now I'm having feelings and I- I don't know what to do with them. And you Angel are not helping..." Crowley said, quiet but clear, afraid of admitting it, even to himself. Aziraphale tilted his head beneath crowleys hand and hummed, a lot like a confused puppy looked.

"What feelings crowely? As an Angel- i- I'm good with feelings. I can help!" Aziraphale said once crowely lowered his hand. The demon sighed and looked away, folding his arms and tucking his legs up infront of him. "Crowley. You said I'm not helping. So let me help." Aziraphale implored, trying to get as much information as he could.

It was silent for a while so Aziraphale brought out crowleys favorite bottle of wine and poured him a glass. "Thanks Angel..." he mumbled from behind the cup rim. "It's not becuse your not trying to help you are it's- you won't belive me even if I said it. Fuck this. I'll show you." He growled and dropped every single one of his walls. Aziraphale gasped at the sudden influx of love and adoration coming from Crowley and had to take a moment to catch his breath from the sheer power of the emotions.

Crowely just started into his wine, terrified but not putting his walls up again. Aziraphale blinked a lot and looked at Crowley, mumbling things behind his glass. "You- you feel all of that... for- for me..?" Aziraphale asked and crowely nodded. Aziraphale looked at Crowley with an odd expression, a mix between a smile and a soft, comforting look as if he were consoling a small child. He gently took the wine glass out of crowleys hands, despite the fact that crowely held onto it for as long as he could, his arm eventually running out of length.

Aziraphale sat directly next to crowely and kissed him, catching the demon off gaurd. Aziraphale soon sat on crowleys lap and tangled his fingers in the ginger strands.

"Oh my dear. If only you'd said something sooner..." Aziraphale dropped his walls as well and Crowley hugged him almost desperately. "Yes. Those are all for you... now can we cuddle? I've wanted to ask you that for so long..." aziraphale added in a whisper at the end. Crowley smiled and shifted so he was laying on the sofa, Aziraphale led ontop of his chest. "Your sure I'm not to heavy for this?"

Crowley looked down and just tentatively kissed the top of Aziraphales head. "Not heavy at all. Your perfect... mind if I nap? That was a big wall pulse..." crowely muttered and Aziraphale shook his head.

"I might have a nap as well Crowley, probably for the best..." he miracled a blanket over them both and Crowley hummed, the sheer amount of occult (and 'ethereal') energy in the room just draining his battery.

"I love you Crowley..." Aziraphale whispered moments before he slipped into a lovely dream, curled up with Crowley on the sofa