Snake bite~

This is day one of kinktober: lovebites. Enjoy ;)

Crowley was watching Aziraphale, or more specifically the fading red mark left on the side of his neck. He couldn't help but smirk to himself as he watched the Angel go about his business.

Soon after the bookshop closed Crowley casually knocked a few books to the floor with magic. Aziraphale started picking them up, consequentially bending over causing more books to 'mysteriously fall to the floor'

"Oh dear! I think I may need to repair my bookshelves... I think the shelves might be slanting, books are dropping left right and centre!" He exclaimed in Crowley's general direction. "Could you help me?" He asked, slightly looking over his shoulder.

Crowley smirked and picked up a book, placing it on the wrong shelf, lower down than it should go, just to see what would happen. "'Course I can Angel, yea I think these shelves might be tilting a smidge" Crowley replied, trying to play off the mysteriously falling books while intently watching Aziraphale.

Aziraphale sighed and kept picking up various books and putting them in their places, not noticing that all of the falling novels just so happened to be... a certain type of romance book. Explicit let's say.

It took a few seconds of everything being clean for a fifty shades of grey novel to fall with a huge crash. Aziraphale bent down to pick it up and within moments Crowley was behind him, slightly pulling Aziraphales hips back to meet his.

Aziraphale gasped and slightly shuffled in Crowley's hold. "Crowley! W- what are you-" the Angel stuttered and gasped again as Crowley pulled his hips more firmly.

"Now now angel... relax... I just couldn't stand to see the sight of my precious Angel walking around with a fading mark on his neck, that's far too... obvious don't you think?" Crowley hummed and wrapped his arms around Aziraphales chest as he stood up. Aziraphale tried to hide the emotions currently making nest in his mind but they seemed to be too far gone for him to reel back in. "I'll have to fix that. Can't have people forgetting your mine now can I?"

Aziraphale whimpered slightly as crowleys lips ghosted along his neck. "Crowley... be- hmmmm" the Angel was quickly silenced by sudden kissing down the side of his neck.

Crowley chuckled lowly and started kissing a path to where the previous bite mark had been before it faded. "I know Angel. I know.... Be careful and don't leave too many" he recited, though it was truly a long spoken thing. Everytime Crowley had started kissing along Aziraphales neck. "But... I think I might just have to break that rule of ours Angel" he purred against Aziraphales skin.

"I- ah- I have work to do tomorrow" Aziraphale started to protest but he ended up tangling one of his hands in crowleys hair and leaning back against him.  Crowley held his weight like it were nothing and happily kissed and sucked a few marks into the smaller man's neck. Aziraphale let slip tiny, breathy moans of pleasure and miracled both himself and Crowley into his bedroom where it was more private. 

Crowley smirked against the skin of Aziraphales neck and left bite marks all across Aziraphales neck, slowly manuvering towards the bed. He skillfully flipped Aziraphale to face him and lowered him onto the bed.

Crowley hummed and Aziraphale gasped, watching Crowley tower over him while unbuttoning his shirt  was truly a sight for the ages, he really couldn't take his eyes off of Crowley.

"Enjoying the show Angel?" He chuckled and let the shirt slip off his shoulders and fall to his elbows as he leant over, caging Aziraphale in with his arms.

Aziraphale shifted slightly and reached up for crowley, pulling him down into a kiss. Crowley tracked kisses across Aziraphales jaw and held his chin, tilting his head to the left. Crowley kissed, sucked and bit marks into the side of his neck as Aziraphale moaned in pleasure. Crowley took the chance to slip off Aziraphales waistcoat, without stopping the kisses down his neck.

Aziraphale whimpered slightly in need and unbuttoned his own shirt and finished unbuttoning crowleys. He pushed it off of Crowley and slipped his arms out of his. He tangled his hands in crowleys hair as he slowly kissed and left lovebites further down Aziraphales chest.

Once Crowley had reached the hemline of Aziraphales trousers he looked back up for confirmation and slowly slipped his trousers and and boxers down to Aziraphales ankles. "My word your fucking gorgeous." Crowley whispered and kissed his thighs, leaving hickeys and lovebites all along them.

Aziraphale shifted his hips around and whined in desire. "Fuck Crowley please... please!" He begged. Crowley smiled against Aziraphales skin and finally payed attention to his cock, only giving it tiny kisses and kitten licks "Crowley don't tease me like this!" Aziraphale begged and tried to pull crowleys head more onto him.

"No no, don't do that. Bad Angel." Crowley growled and Aziraphale kept his hand in crowleys hair but stopped trying to push his head. "Good boy..."

Crowley took Aziraphale deep into his throat without warning and started bobbing on him quickly. Luckily for Aziraphale the man giving him such pleasure had no gag reflex, he was part snake after all. It didn't take long for Aziraphale to cum into crowleys mouth, moaning his name.

Crowley licked his lips and grinned at Aziraphale, hies eyes catching on every mark left over his skin. "Gorgeous and tasty." Crowley hummed and slipped a fresh pair of boxers onto Aziraphale as well as one of his hoodies. Aziraphale seemed to love his hoodies and had, in his words 'adopted a few from crowleys wardrobe'

Crowley snuggled upto Aziraphale and they both fell asleep, only waking rather late into the morning. "Blimey Crowley, I know your one for breaking rules but wow" Aziraphale exclaimed as he got dressed and saw all of the marks Crowley has left the night before.

Crowley glanced over and smiled to himself. "It's not like you didn't enjoy yourself Aziraphale" he teased and got himself dressed into fresh clothing.

"Oh shush Crowley. I can't even miracle these away or you'll get annoyed" he grumbled and adjusted his shirt collar to cover as many as he could.