Intoxicated Kiss!

Start from the beginning

"W-What? His eyes look different..." Hikaru said, slightly scared.

"B-Boss...? You good?" Kaoru asked, flailing his hands a bit. Saiki stood up and ran out the club room. That damn ghost. I'll have to quickly force him out of my body. Saiki slid into the cooking club and made eye contact with his possessed body. He teleported behind his body and chopped his neck, rendering him unconscious. It feels weird to knock yourself out. Saiki grabbed his unconscious body by the back of the collar and he wasted no time in pulling the spirit out. The pink haired boy jumped back into his body, waking up just in time to catch Tamaki's body. Good grief. He pushed the blonde off when he woke up a few seconds later. He barely had time to hide the bottles before the twins annoyingly came into the baking club.

"Boss!" The twins called in unison. They ran into the club and see Saiki and Tamaki on the floor. The rest of the hosts quickly follow behind.

"Huh... Saiki? Where are we?" Tamaki questioned, looking around the room.

"The baking club." The pink haired boy stated simply.

"What's going on here?" Honey asked.

"Why are you guys on the floor?" Kaoru asked. Saiki blinked. He didn't say anything. And he definitely wasn't going to admit that he had carelessly left his body for a ghost to possess. This sparked even more confusion with the hosts.

"How'd I get here?" Tamaki questioned. I possessed your body.

"Tamaki, you ran out the club, remember?" Kaoru stated, crossing his arms. Kyoya was writing in his notepad.

"I don't... All I remember was you guys bullying me before I blacked out!" The blonde rubbed his neck before standing up and turning to the club. "But we should get back anyway, we have to start that meeting!" He said dramatically. The blonde held his hand out for the pink haired boy. Saiki took his hand. He was pulled up and guided out the club room.

"Uh... Sure." The twins state in unison. Shit... How much alcohol did that ghost make me consume? I'm starting to feel weird. He put a hand on his head.

"Guys, doesn't it feel really chilly all of a sudden?" Kaoru asked. The hosts nodded in agreement.

"Yeah..." Haruhi stated as she turned around to face the psychic. 'It's coming from Saiki?' He quickly threw his hands behind his back and looked at an open window. I didn't mean to create actual ice. Good grief... I dont think I can use my powers in this state. 'Oh, must've been the wind.' Yes, dismiss that thought. He quickly melted the ice and they continued walking.

Saiki ended up forgetting about the cookies.

~~~

I need to go home. How will I even explain this to them? I should just pretend that I'm sick. The alcohol has already began to take effect. I'm lucky... We don't have club activities today. Saiki stood up and stumbled over to Kyoya. Coffee jelly.

"Kyoya..." Saiki stared blankly before leaning forward and resting his head against Kyoya's chest. 'Saiki is...'

"Yes, is something the matter, Kusuo?" The taller man was slightly stunned at the sudden display of affection.

"It's... so warm..." Saiki mumbled into his chest. Kyoya put a hand on Saiki's hair, feeling the warmth. He moved his hand down the psychic's cheek before moving his head to touch the his forehead. 'Drunk...?'

"Saiki, are you sick? I can call one of my nurses." Kyoya pulled his phone out.

"No, but..." Saiki grabbed Kyoya's sleeve. "Kyoya," The pink haired boy smiled sweetly. "Do you have coffee jelly?" The dark haired man was stunned. Actually, the whole club was.