Chennai la neraya vela iruku Magizh... Appa vum thaniya irukangala naa kandipa poganum Magizh....... Chanakya said.

Sari OK... But enna paaka vaa. En baby paaka vaa....... Magizh said sniffling.

With a smile Chanakya ruffled her head and said...... Sari kandipa varuven.

Kezhambalama Indrajith...... Chanakya asked Indrajith who is going to drop him in the airport.

Polam....... Indrajith said.

Bye uncle, bye aunty......... Chanakya said.

Paathu poitu vaa pa...... Vaanathi said.
Chanakya nodded his head.

They all reached the parking lot...

Indrajith placed Chanakya's luggage in the trunk.

Chanu paathu poitu vaa... Enna maranduradha.... Time ku sapdu... Uncle ah ketan nu sollu, udamba pathuko......... Magizh said caringly.

It warmed everyone's heart...

Sari Magizh.... Chanakya said and held her hand once before leaving.

They got in the car. Magizh, Vaanathi and Krishna waved at Chanakya.

Seeing Magizh's tears, an idea popped up in Indrajith's mind.

He got down from the car and neared Magizh.

Enga poran ivan..... Chanakya thought.

Indrajith already got out of the car.

He stood infront of Magizh and asked.... Neeyum variya. Chanakya va airport la drop panitu varalam......

Magizhini looked at him and then Vaanathi.

Indrajith pregnant ah iruka eduku theva illama vezhiya alanjukittu...... Vaanathi said.

Amma, konjam change ah irukum... Avazha naa batrama kootitu poitu varuven maa...... Indrajith said holding Magizh's hand.

Illa... Ava dress kooda change pannala. Ellam change panitu airport poga time aagirum...... Vaanathi said.

Dress la change Panna venam. Idhulaye ava varattum..... Indrajith said.

Magizhini variya airport poitu varalam....... Indrajith asked looking at her face.

Magizhini looked at Vaanathi who gestured her to go with Indrajith.

Mmmm.... Magizh responded and walked with him.

Indrajith slowly took her to the car and opened the door and made her get it and sit comfortably.

Comfortable ah iruka.... Indrajith asked after she sat on the passenger seat.

Mmmmm..... Magizh replied looking at her lap. She didn't look at him, she doesn't want to look at him. She doesn't want to fall for him again.

Nalla pesuvaru magizh aprom azha vaiparu idellam venam unaku...... She told herself.

The next moment, her eyes widened in shock when she felt a kiss landed on her left cheek.

Magizh looked at Indrajith in shock.

Krishna cleared his throat seeing this, Vaanathi blushed seeing this. Paavom Chanakya wasn't even aware of the things happened as he was looking somewhere else.

Indrajith ran his fingers through his hair and closed the door.

He didn't look at anyone else. Indrajith got in the car and started it.

Magizh touched her cheek where Indrajith kissed.

She looked at the indrajith who was driving the car.