She stood up and brushed the water away from her white dress jaket."

"I am so sorry ma'am...."

"Kaha tha tumse Veer ke mughe yeh sab nehi chaye. Why the hell do we need a wedding planner for a wedding that will end in six months?"

The representative looked shocked. The others looked up startled. Khushi had not bothered to keep her voice down. Veer took a deep calming breath. He absolutely abhorred public scenes. So did khushi. Her behavior shocked him. She was alwyas calm and composed. She was not the one to create a public debacle.

"The date is set. Lets go to the registrar office and get it done with. I am not interested in this wedding bullshit. Pay her for the timed and let's go. I have had enough."

Sadhna rushed inside. She was talking to another client when she got Tia's message. She was as shocked as Tia that the Mittal's chose them. She was rushing to greet them personally when she heard Khushi shouting. She looked at the young representative who was handling Khushi and Rajveer. She looked close to tears.

"Everything alright Tia?" She spoke carefully.

Tia shook her head scared, "I spilt water on ma'am by mistake, Sadhna. I am sorry I did not....."

"Mistakes happen, Tia." Sadhna gently cut her off, "I am sure you would have already apologized."

Tia nodded her head. She was holding back tears.

"Why don't you take a break, let me take over?" Tia was grateful for offer. She apologized once again and walked away. Khushi did not react. She felt guilty for yelling at the girl. She knew she was taking it out at the wrong person but she was frustrated. The whole wedding was stressing her out. Seeing Vivek again pushed her over the edge. She was not ready, and she hated herself for feeling that way.

"I am done here, Veer." She picked up her purse. "If you want to do this, do it on your own. count me out" She walked away without a backward glace. 

Roshni looked at her retreating figure. If she had seen arrogance she would not have hesitated to put her in her place, Birla princess or not, but what she saw came pretty close to anguish.

She looked up at Rajveer, "Bad day?" She tried for a polite smile. H Veer sighed and nodded his head. The whole wedding was not their cup of tea.

"I am sorry for what happened Miss....."

"Roy, Sadhna Roy" She extended her hand in greeting. He took her hand and was surprised by the firm handshake. He was expecting a gentle hand, the handshake told him that he was dealing with someone who took business seriously.

"Miss Roy. Khushi is going though a rough phase now. I am sorry for her behavior. We will come again later."

Roshni nodded her head. She did not press him to stay back. She did not plead on her representatives behalf. Vee was impressed. Small business often were desperate, her silent dignity earned his respect.

"The contract is your if you want to have it, Miss Roy...."

"Go talk to your Bride Mr. Mittal. This can wait. Have a good day."

Veer sighed. He knew a dismissal when he heard one. No one had ever dared to do that to him. He was Veer Mittal, the girls flocked around him, she was the first one to be unimpressed. If he had been single or in the game, he would have chased her, but fate had other plans for him. He gave her a sincere salute and walked out. She was right he needed to talk to Khushi.