A Surprise Visit!

Start from the beginning

Kusuo had managed to get Kusuke to leave before the club activities started, with the compromise of him being allowed back in after the club. After club activities ended, Kusuo jumped behind Mori just before the doors opened. What? I don't like dealing with my nuisance brother. He sighed when the said man walked in.

"Okay, guys! I'm going to quickly explain the rules!" Kusuke clapped his hands together. Good grief. "You have 5 minutes to hide before Kusuo starts searching! Once you're tagged, you're out, and you will return to this room. You have thirty minutes and the entire school to run around, but you can't leave school grounds. Sounds easy, right? Well, be careful. My brother is especially good at tag." Kusuke says darkly. Don't scare them. Kusuke gives each host (besides Saiki) a little bracelet. It lit up blue.

"What's this?" Haruhi asked, putting it around her wrists. Saiki's eyes widened. You... bastard. He stared at his brother with furrowed brows.

...I can't read their thoughts.

"It's just a little device I created that will flash red when Saiki gets near you and will mark you out when you get tagged, nothing special!" Kusuke smiles.

"Nothing special? That's pretty cool..." Hikaru stated, putting the bracelet around his wrist. Each member put their bracelet on.

"Hey, I bet Saiki won't be able to find us. This school is huge!" Kaoru stated. Wanna bet? Kusuke began a countdown.

"We have five minutes, in three... two... one... Go!" Everyone sprinted out the door.

Good grief.

~~~

Well, it's not like being inable to read minds puts me at a disadvantage, it's just more work on my end. And, I've already found Tamaki. Saiki sprinted down the hallways, looking out the windows and taking in the view of the courtyard. The sun was still high in the sky. Pretty. He hears Tamaki's shriek. I see you.

"S-Saiki!" Tamaki cried. The blonde ran for his life. Give up, it's almost sad. "How are you running so fast when you're so small?!" The blonde shouted as he took a sharp turn to the left. Seriously. You just gave me a reason to go faster. Saiki jumps in front of Tamaki. The blonde man looked at Saiki in disbelief.  Saiki notices the blondes wristband flashing red. Oh. That makes it kind of interesting.

"S-S-..." The pink haired boy taps his shoulder. The wristband lit up yellow.

"Tag." Tamaki sighs. Saiki walks off. He made his way downstairs and into one of the large clubs. You're in here... Kaoru! Saiki catches a glimpse of something flashing red. Got you. Kaoru started sprinting. The orange haired boy made his way out of the club room. He took a turn in an attempt to lose the psychic. Too bad for him, I know where he is. Saiki was following Kaoru, not being too far behind. The were sprinting down the hallways. Almost... there. Saiki reaches to grab Kaoru, but the psychic gets lifted off the floor.

"Ah?!" Kaoru looks up at the psychic and snickers, waving a remote device in his hand. The pink haired boy was caught in a net. Tch. Stupid brother and his traps.

"I can't believe it worked! Hahaha!" The man laughed before running off. Bastard... Saiki checks that the coast is clear before freeing himself from the trap. Saiki dropped down from the air, landing on his feet. He sprints after the orange haired boy. Because you thought you were funny... Kaoru! Kaoru looks down at his wristband to see it flashing. "Huh... what?" He turns around, still running. He shrieks at the sight of the smaller boy running full speed. (Though it wasn't full speed, of course.) The pink haired boy jumped onto the shrieking man, knocking them over. Oops. Didn't expect him to suddenly stop running. Saiki lifted his head, realizing he was on top of Kaoru. The man had his hand on his the psychic's head. Did he protect me?