𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜

• 17

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇

To confirm one thing, I never wanted this life. I didn't want to be thrown into this world of titans and be the reason the world could fall into turmoil.

Arriving in Aberration, Moros stuck to my side like glue. "We'll have to be quick. My brother will know we're here."

"Who is your brother?" He nonchalantly asked, his attention on the beautiful nature surrounding us.

"Zuko. He's the newest creator and he's the ruler of this realm. This place will be the newest Earth," I explained.

"Earth? Sounds like a dreadful place," he says, his calm demeanor made me chuckle. He was always on guard.

"Earth was my home," I revealed. However, that didn't change his opinion. He was firm.

"It is a good thing you are with me now." He spoke with this confidence. It was something about him that made me want to submit.

The sins had their own area on Aberration but I didn't know the location. They preferred to stay away from outsiders such as myself.

Stumbling into a village, I came across a small patch of crops. Quickly leaping over them, I turned around to find Moros standing there.

But he wasn't looking at me. His head was turned as he appeared weary. "What are you looking at?" I leaned forward and turned in the direction he was facing.

My eyes slightly widened once I saw Hiro standing there with a sleeping Sera in his arms. His eyes kept dancing between us. "Micah, what have you done?"

His voice was barely over a whisper but it felt like he was talking in my ear. "Huh? I've done nothing!" I explained.

"Is this the one you call Zuko?" His deep voice smoothed out. He was calm, the confidence in knowing he was more powerful.

"No," I answered. "He's my other brother—Hiro," I corrected.

Moros and Hiro stared at each other for what seemed like minutes. He gently placed Sera on his shoulder as he glowered at my mate. "Why have you come here with him?"

"We need to see the sins," I explained. "And we have to be quick. I'm sure Zuko knows we're here. I need to get to them before Remus is informed."

Hiro was contemplating. I could tell with that expression on his face. He kept looking back and forth between us. "Fine. I can take you both to them but you will need to leave as soon as possible, Micah. No war will be here."

"That is not my intention," I clarified. He blinked in satisfaction. A glowing aura started surrounding us and suddenly the ground underneath us vanished.

We landed in a forest. This wasn't just any forest. The grass was exceptionally greener, the trees higher, the flowing lake was calm, and the creatures were silent.

It looked normal until I glanced forward and the sight of these alien-looking creatures were all kneeling with these rings around their manhood.

The scales on their arms were prickly and sharp around the edges. Their skin violet and their hair emerald.

The only clothing they wore were these wool thigh bracelets that hugged their bulging muscles.

"Cover your eyes, Moros," I teasingly suggested and his eyes diverted to me.

"Why?" He asked, completely unaware of why it would be inappropriate. That innocent look in his eyes was my new favorite thing about him.

"Nothing. Nothing." I sneakered.