58| PAST TRUTH

Adeline Pov:

I jerked it my place when I remember that accident and something more. I try to open my eyes, but they feel heavy.

Like after entity, I feel my eyes opening but I have to close because I feel tones of pain in my head.

"You okay na, baby?" I asked as I rubbed my hand on my stomach. I sighed out and open my eyes. I found myself in unfamiliar room.

It's not looked like hospital room. I'm in big room and the bed is so soft. I found washroom as I really need to use.

"Calm down, my baby" I said as rubbed my hand on my tummy as baby continuously kicking. I have to eat something.

"You up, sister." Someone said and I flinched at my place. I stopped at my place when I hear someone coming towards me.

"Let's feed you, first." He said as he stands beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I just stare at his face for moment.

"What you want from me, now?" I calmly asked and unwrapped his hand around from me.

"I-I want to go home." I said and steps back when he takes steps towards me. He smirked when I have no way to run as he cage me between him and wall.

"Jasper" I warned him when he was going to touch my tummy but stop when I called out his name.

"You know, you passed out for one week." He said and I winded my eyes in disbelief. Whole fucking one week and David still not find me.

David, where are you?

"So, let's feed you something. We don't want to put our nephew and niece in danger, right?" He asked as he rubbed his hand on my stomach, but I don't feel disgusting at all.

How he knows?

We never announced my pregnancy official. Must he check me by doctor as their bandage on my body. Tears flow out from my eyes, and I closed my eyes when my baby responded with so many kicks.

"Hmm?" He asked and I nodded my head. He takes me to dining hall and settle me one of the chairs. One woman came and served us our dinner.

"Why are you not eating?" He asked and I turned my face to him and wrapped my hands around my chest and speak-

"What if you mix something in my food?" I mocked him and I'm not surprised when he just leaned and smirked at me.

"Maybe" He said and I shook my head at him. He takes spoon and take food from my plate and eat it.

"Now, eat it." He sternly said and I just glare at him. I take spoon and take first bite.

"Don't act like my husband." I said and now his time to stare me. Soon, I regret it speaking as I choked in my food.

"Stupid girl" He said and give me water and rubbed my back to calm down me.

"I-I'm okay" I said and he stopped rubbing my back.

"You're still same." He said while smiling and for moment I feel that his smile is genuine.

"So, you got your memory back?" He asked but I ignored his question. I'm acting strong here, but I badly want David to here.

When I wake up from my sleep not just from my sleep but from my past too. I remember everything as second; I show that truck coming towards us but I'm not going to say.

"Thank you for the food." I said and stood up and went to hall as I see the way. He followed me and we settle down ourselves on couch.

"Read" He said as he throws one file in front of me. I take file and start reading. As always, he wants-