42|FUTURE WIFEY

David Pov:

"Leave her" I yelled, finally losing my patience. I rushed over them and jerked his hands off my doll. She quickly hugged me and started crying.

And I fucking hate this.

"Elin-"

"Shut the fuck up and don't you dare to touch her." I yelled at him when he tried to touch her.

"David" She called out, still hugging me.

"Yes, doll?"

"Please, let's go home" She cried out

"Sure" I said, lifting her in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my neck and buried her face in my neck.

"I'm coming with you." He suddenly said

"Are you joking, right?" I asked

"I'm not joking here" He gritted his teeth.

"Look-"

"David please"

I was about speak but my queen cut me off. I sighed and nodded my head to him. He followed us. We sat on back seat, and he sit on front beside Marco. After a 15 minutes ride, we finally reached home.

I carried her in bridal style. She was sleeping like baby but seeing her red face made me want to punch her brother. I controlled myself because it would only make things worse.

"Welcome home, master!" Mrs. Jones greet. I just nodded my head.

"Mrs. Jones take him to the guest room." I said, noticing him staring at Adeline's red face.

"Sure, Master" She replied. I nodded and climbed the steps. I went into the bathroom and stood her on her feet. She groaned in her sleep, and I chuckled at her reaction.

"Doll"

"Ahemm" She again groaned in her sleep.

"Change clothes" I said. She opened her eyes, looked me for a minute, then nodded her head.

She turned and gestured for me to open her dress zip. She took off her dress and stood under the shower, starting to wash herself. 

And here I am, standing at the door, watching the hottest scene of my entire life.

Water drops flowed over her soft skin, from head to toe. She was just in her panties. Her back is facing me, so I couldn't see much.

I took off my clothes too and stand beside her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and buried my face in her neck. She placed her hands on mine.

Fuck, this moment...!

After a few moments, she turned off the shower. We dried ourselves and put on comfy nightwear. She lay down on the bed. I hovered over her and looked straight in her eyes.

She smiled at me that didn't reach her eyes. I kissed her forehead, then her eyes, then the tip of her nose, then finally I slammed my lips on her.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, pilling me closer and kissing me back. After a minute, I broke the kiss when I noticed she is out of her breath.

I gave her one last peck on the lips and rested my head on her chest. She started caressing my hair and I nuzzled my face there.

"Sorry" She said after a minute.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Sorry" She said

"Why?" I asked

"Because of me... You... We couldn't en-enjoy your birthday party." She said as tears started flowing from her eyes. She gasped out when I turned us, so she was on top of me.