E I G H T E E N(2/2)

It was about 11 pm when everyone was gathered at Taehyung's house

It was about 11 pm when everyone was gathered at Taehyung's house. Tae-hee's reception was done, Tae-soo was waiting for Damien so they could talk things out instead of fighting and hurting each other or their families.

Jeongsan was sitting on the couch while Irene was beside him fallen asleep on his shoulder. while Haneul was upstairs somewhere.

"Jeongsan, take her upstairs.Guestrooms are open" Ji-ya told him. Jeongsan look at her and nod. His one arm wrap around Irene's leg while other behind her back and he picked her up before walking upstairs.

Few minutes pass and the door bell ring. It was an aggressive ring like someone want to break it, yah definitely Damien. few seconds pass and a loud and heavy footsteps were heard. Damien and Leo came into the living room. like always Damien has an angry scowl over his face. Like always he repeat the same sentence.

"Where is my brother?" His voice was deep as always. Tae-soo sigh at his aggressiveness.

"Sit down first then we'll talk" Tae-soo was calm.

"I am not fucking here to sit down with you, Tae-soo. Tell me where is my brother?"

" Mr. Romano I'll suggest you to sit down and talk things out don't forget you are in my house and I won't tolerate any disrespect towards my son"Taehyung deep voice interrupted them. Damien looks at Taehyung. his jaw clenched in anger. Taehyung raise his eyebrows. He looks away.

" Fine. "He sat down on the couch. his big body make the couch look even small as Leo sat beside him as well.

" You good? " Leo asked Tae-soo. He nods his head and sat down in front of them. Taehyung gives Leo a glare, he had not forget about the think happen at Jeju.

"I apologize for what I did Mr. Kim. please don't look at me like that. It's scary" Leo said, he was actually sorry but he can't go against his boss. Damien looks around the house. He saw two women and a man there.

"That's my wife, Ji-ya." Taehyung introduce her. Ji-ya just narrow her eyes at him making Damien shook his head in amusement.

"My friend Jimin and his wife y/n" Damien nod his head and look at Taehyung.

"I am just here to take my brother, Mr. Kim and I-

" As far as we know Andrew doesn't want to go with you" Jimin said. his face was emotionless. Damien looks at him.

" It's not for him to decide. "

" It is. you can't force a child to do what they doesn't want"Y/n said with the frown on her face.

" Mr. and Mrs. Park, I know what is right for my brother." Damien said.

" And you think you are right for him? "Ji-ya scoff in disbelief, Damien clench his jaw and look down, was he good for his brother? he know the answer very well.