S I X T E E N

"Thank you." Haneul said to the nurse who just treated her ankle. Jungkook and Jimin were also outside with her while Irene was taken to the room with Namjoon.

"Do you need anything?" Jimin asked sitting beside his daughter. Haneul shook her head and smile at him. Jimin's hand gently caress her hairs. His heart was about to burst when he found out what happened. Haneul look over Jimin's shoulder when she hear some running footsteps. Jungkook and Jimin also turn their heads. Tae-soo pant while rushing towards them along with Jeongsan who look so worried. Tae-soo make his way towards his girlfriend and kneel down.

"Are you okay? Baby does it hurt anywhere?" He asked, he hold her hands on her lap. his eyes were filled with worry. He looks like a mess too. His messy hairs over his forehead. His sweaty face and a cut on the corner of his lips.

"I am fine. My ankle hurts a little bit." Tae-soo look down on her swollen feet. His jaw clenched. They actually hurt them. How fucking dare they?

"Is Irene okay?" Jeongsan asked. He didn't see her anywhere. where was she?

"She fainted. She is inside the room. You can go inside." Jungkook said. Jeongsan step closer to the door and look through the small window. He saw her laying on the bed. her eyes were closed. He hesitate for a bit but then he step inside the room.

Haneul turn to Tae-soo. Her thumb gently caress the cut on the side of his lips. her eyebrows frown in worry. She can see the painful expression on his face. he was hurt somewhere else too.

"Where more are you hurt?" She asked. her sudden stern voice make Tae-soo look at her with widen eyes. He lick his lower lips and blink his eyes.

"um-I ahem... It's just a small bruise." Haneul narrow her eyes at him. Jimin smirk when he saw Tae-soo expression changing.

"Show me."

"Fine but don't panic okay." Haneul nod her head. Tae-soo lift up his shirt reveling a big bruise covered half of his waist and torso. Jimin raise his eyebrow.

"You call it little."

"What do you expect me to call it? A bomb size bruise? Be happy that I didn't hide it." Jimin shook his head. Tae-soo got a little punch on his forearm.

"let's call the nurse so you can get your treatment. Is Jeongsan hurt anywhere?" Jungkook asked.

"He had a big cut on his arms." Tae-soo said. Jungkook nod and call for the nurse. Haneul tap his shoulder.