S E V E N (2/2)

His palm pressed on the wall beside her head and his finger wrap behind her neck, he kissed her like he wanted to do this for so long

She taste so sweet.

she was frozen in her place, her eyes were still wide open. His lips were moving in such hunger that she can't even imagine who she feels right now.

he has a girlfriend, how can he?

her palm press against his chest and she push him away harshly, He stumble a little. his eyes look at her with so much desire that almost scared her.

"What the hell, Tae-soo? what is the meaning of this?" His lips curve into a vicious smirk and he step closer.

"you didn't say this to him when he touched you. tell me baby did his touch make you feel butterflies?" Her eyes burn with tears and her hand form into a fist.

"Are you out of your mind? you can't do this?" she glares at him. he reach out his hand and caress her cheek.

"Why not? you are mine, aren't you?" his. what is he playing at.

"You are crazy" she slap his hand away. Tae-soo couldn't take it anymore, she has to understand.

"I love you "

for a moment her heart stop. she was numb did she hear him right? he loves her.

"W....what?" she look at him in disbelief. Tae-soo hold her shoulder and gently pull her closer.

"I love you park Hanuel, I am madly, crazily and insanely in love with you." It can't be happening right. she must be dreaming. she shook her head and step back

"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him when he hold her wrist.

"I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked.

"Try to understand, w...we can't be together." she said. he sigh in frustration and pull her back before gently pushing her into the wall.

"And why is that?" he was trying to be patient with her.

"Y...you are a mafia."

"So?"

"A...and I don't love you." A chuckle left his lips and he look at her with his dark gaze.

"don't fucking lie to me." he whispered leaning closer to her face.

"I am not ...

"DON'T LIE " she flinch at his loud voice.

"I think you forget something, let me remind it to you." before she could say something his lips again crash down on hers.

he kiss her deeply with passion and love. his arm wrap around her waist he yank her closer to his chest. she was so shocked to even react. pulling back he rest his forehead on hers.