T E N

"I love your cooking, Ma

"I love your cooking, Ma." Hanuel said stuffing her mouth with some rice and her cheek turn even more puffy.

Minjun look at her and put the small piece of carrot in her bowl. Hanuel turn her head and narrow her eyes at him.

"Don't you dare little bear. you are eating it all" she said putting it back in his bowl.

"Noona." He whine. she ignored him and again started to eat her food.

Jiya ask her to stay for a night just like she used to do when Minjun and Hana were born. Hanuel doesn't know why she agreed but she miss spending time with them.

Tae-soo's eyes were fixed on her figure, He likes the way she enjoy everything. She likes to stay happy. even in their messed up life she actually find reasons to be happy.

"I am done." she said licking her lips. Tae-soo clear his throat and look away before something else pop up in his head.

"we have to attend dinner with Han-Gyeol's house next week. Hanuel tell Jimin and y/n too okay. Mr. Song asked me to bring them too." Hanuel nod her head.

"He is sweet just like Oppa. I am happy that Unnie met someone who care and love her alot." she smile thinking the way Tae-hee smile every time she talks about her fiance.

"I still can't believe that my little princess is going to get married in a month. Time flies so fast." Taehyung chuckle. Tae-soo smile looking at his family. he was glad that he came back or he might miss all of them. Suddenly the door bell rang. someone was ringing it a bit aggressively. Hanuel frown and look at Taehyung.

"I'll go check." Tae-soo said and stood up. Hanuel too stood up and followed him.

Before Tae-soo could reach the door they hear some running footsteps and soon a small boy came in her view who ran towards Tae-soo and hug his leg tightly. Tae-soo was a bit shocked to see him there. he saw Jeongsan walking in.

"Sorry for disturbing at this hours hyung, but he wants to see you. he wasn't stop crying so I have to being him here." Hanuel was so confused.

"Who is it Tae-soo?" Jiya asked walking into the living room Taehyung following behind her. Tae-soo look at his parents and then at Hanuel and his eyes widen.

"It's really not what you think." he spoke.

"Who is he Tae?" she asked. Tae-soo sigh.

"you have to let go off me first, buddy." Taehyung said to the kid. His English accent was so different.

"Andrew." Tae-soo hold his small hand and kneel down. he saw his wet cheek. Hanuel noticed his head covered with bandage and his dirty blonde hairs. wait she had seen him somewhere. but she can't remember where.

"what happened? why are you crying like this?" The little body try to speak but no word came out of his mouth. more tears stream down his face.

"Another nightmare?" the little boy nod. Tae-soo embrace the little boy and stood up he turn to look at his confused family.