F I F T E E N(2/3)

Han-Gyeol nervously bit his lips

Han-Gyeol nervously bit his lips. His hairs were perfectly styled up, his white wedding suit make him look even more handsome. He release a deep sigh and kept staring at the large white door at the other end of the aisle. He turned around when he feel a hand over his shoulder. He smile at his father who gently pat his shoulder.

"Feeling nervous?" He asked Han-Gyeol wipe the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"A little." His father laughed.

"You will be alright." He sure know he will be okay. Tae-hee and him had been together since their college. Tae-hee was like an outcast just because of her mafia background while he was heartthrob. He never seen anyone talking to Tae-hee, she was always alone. It was maybe everyone was scared but he was never afraid of her. she look tough and rude type of a person but when he get to know her he realizes how soft and charming she was.

She was a very good friend, He doesn't realize when that friendship turn into love and he started liking her. They too have ups and downs in their relationship, They fight, They argue but the best thing was they never fall asleep being angry on each other. In the end of the day one of them have to apologize and that mostly has to be him.

He straightened his back when he saw the big door opening. He stood there in a daze for a moment. When she slowly walk down the aisle with her brother and father by her side holding the bouquet of the flower in her hands. Her face was covered with veil but he see her smiling shyly. Han-Gyeol eyes slowly filled with tears. He clear his throat and wipe his tears quickly.

Taehyung was expecting this kind of reaction. At this moment he was relieved. He will not worry to much. Getting her married out of the mafia was a big risk but he was ready to take it. It was just better then getting her involved in unnecessary rivalry and hatred.

Tae-soo slowly slip his hand out of hers and kiss his sister's forehead before jumping down the aisle and join his family. He stood beside his mother who was smiling happily. Han-Gyeol reach out for her hand, Taehyung gently place her hand over his and give him a smile.

"I am giving you my most treasured thing, Han-Gyeol and I believe, you will cherish her forever. Welcome to the family son." Han-Gyeol hold on her hand and smile back at him.

" I promise you dad, Thank you for trusting me." Taehyung turned to Tae-hee who was now looking at her soon-to-be husband. He was happy to see her happy. He kiss the side of her and walk back to his family as well. He frown looking at Hanuel pouty face and small tears in her eyes and then he chuckle. He caress the back of her head.

"Hey, It's a happy day. Don't cry." she turn to him and look up at him.

"I am gonna miss her." The pout stayed there

"Me too." He chuckle again and turn to the priest. The ceremony started, Tae-hee and Han-Gyeol took their vows. Everyone was happy looking at the couple even Andrew. That little guy have a very special task to do. He was keeping the rings. He was just so careful with them. He was so happy when he get to know that he will be attending a wedding. It was the first ever wedding he ever attend.