F O U R (2/2)

Her eyes widen and a big smile appear on her lips

Her eyes widen and a big smile appear on her lips. Smiling at them Kai open his arms, giggling she ran into his his arms. Tae-hee hug her uncle as well.

"How are my girls doing?" he asked.

"I missed you so much uncle Kai." Haneul said. Kai smile,

"Just caught up with some work but now I am here, let's enjoy Tae-hee's engagement." Tae-hee smile.

"Hello Aunt Bora." Haneul said smiling at Bora who just stare at her.

"Hey, Haneul" she turn around, she blink her eyes looking at him.

"Hi, Jung-min" she smile lightly at him.

"It's been so long since I saw you how are you?" she nod, she was trying to avoid him for some reason.

"I am good."

"Oppa!" They hear a loud voice, Hye-ji hug Tae-soo tightly, Tae-soo sigh in annoyance at his cousins behavior.

"When did you come back Oppa, I miss you so much." Looking at her hugging him she frown. she feel something in her heart, she doesn't know what it was but she doesn't like the way she was clinging on him. they were never this close when they were kids.

Kai was married to Bora and they have two kids, Kim Jung-min was 22 years old while kim Hye-ji was same age as Haneul. They visit Taehyung usually on vacation but now it's Tae-hee's wedding they have to be here.

"Haneul?"

"Huh?"

"I said you look tired" she wasn't even listening what he was saying.

"so there is no welcome for me?" she froze hearing the voice. her head snap towards the voice and her jaw dropped.

"Jeongsan?" looking at him there her face lit up with smile, running towards him she hug him tightly, laughing at her excitement, Jeongsan laugh and hug her back

"My Amore." he chuckle, she giggle against his chest, after Tae-soo Jeongsan was always there for her. They laughed together, they had fought like a wild animals but he was someone she trust. her friend who was with her when she was sad.