F O U R (1/2)

NEXT MORNING:

NEXT MORNING:

The ring of her alarm echo in her room making her groan, she snuggle more into her warm comforter trying to block the sound of her alarm. she was annoyed, she really wants to just throw her Alarm clock on the wall when suddenly it was turned off.

She feel the pair of hands tightening around her, something soft brush against her forehead.

"You need to wake up." A soft deep voice interupted her senses. Then it hit her. her eyes snap opened and she met with the naked chest of the person who was happen to be Tae-soo.

she press her lips together and a little pink blush appear on her cheeks, his chest vibrates when he chuckle. the next thing she did was to push him.

but she herself ended up on the floor.

"Ow." her long black hairs fall on her face and her face scrunch in pain.

"Instead of me you decided to kiss the floor" she turn her head and give him a glare, he smirk looking at her annoyed face.

"Shut up." she said. he laugh at her, she stood up from the floor and wince a little. she has to leave for the hospital but first she has to throw him out of the room but how?

"You need to leave" she said turning towards her closet. Tae-soo raise his eyebrows and sat on the bed. he look at his wound and sigh. she walk out of the closet with a black hoodie in her hand.

"Here" she push the hoodie in his hand. he narrow his eyes looking at the oversized hoodie. who's hoodie is this? does she have a boyfriend? he grip on the material pretty hard.

"Are you trying to rip it?" he look at her.

"Is it yours?" she shake her head.

"It's dad's" He blink his eyes. he was being stupid. he nod his head and wear the hoodie which fit him perfectly. he stood up ready to leave.

"I will pick you up after your shift, okay. we still have to meet Noona's boyfriend" she nod her head, he ruffle her hairs and smile back.

he turn around to leave through the door, her eyes widen and he was pull back. .

"What are you doing?" she asked, Tae-soo frown.

"Going home?"

"Do you have a death wish?" she asked and push him towards the window.

"What the--

"Dad might be in gym and if he saw you coming out of my room, early in the morning, he is definitely going to slaughter you." Tae-soo gulp and look at her in horror.

"so what do you want me to do?" he asked cluelessly.

"Go from the way you came from." she point towards the window.

The ladder which he climb last night was still there. Tae-soo sigh and climb out of the window.

"Bye" she said, she froze when he quickly kiss her cheek and climb down. she look at him with wide eyes making him smirk. she narrow her eyes at him playfully.