Author's Message

☕︎✍︎
D E D I C A T I O N :
To those who adore sporty British blokes with massive muscles with a soft spot for you.

•❦•

Scroll to the end for disclaimers.

Hi, lovelies

Thank you for checking out this book, it means so so sooo much to me. I'd also like to add that it's still ongoing as of the time I update this but I'd stick around for the journey.

I don't actually write that often, in fact, I'm still in school, but it's become kind of my hobby. However, I will say I'm pretty amateur to Wattpad. I've only read books on here a couple of years back; never actually writing.

To say the least, there's been a lot that's happened in my own life over the years and I kind of like to imagine how it could be if it was all just a story, if you know what I mean.

I moved abroad basically a year ago now from the UK and I'm now in America. You'd probably imagine that I'd be missing home, which I absolutely do and all the time.

With that, I found an outlet in writing to make my memories and dreams something worth writing about instead of being miserable about it lol.

So, I set this book, Taking My Penalty, in the great city of London, England, to spring alive the fantasy of falling in love as a teen in Europe through the eyes of Reece and Natalia.

I hope you enjoy my first book :)

Thank you again,
—Love, Harleen xxx

DISCLAIMERS

This book will contain descriptions of physical and verbal abuse, alcohol misuse, sexual harassment and substance abuse.

The intended audience is mature, but I'm pretty sure that's a given if you're already on this app tbh. Still, read with your discretion.

The book does not delve right into the emphasised topics/disclaimers but they will come up with progression of plot. Please be aware of this.

Otherwise, without further ado...

This is Taking My Penalty