His Luna

Anastasia's pov

Making my way up to his office I braced myself for the news I already knew and knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard before I slowly opened the door to see her there sitting on his lap. Feeling the sting at my heart I closed the door behind me and faced them before standing in front of them behind the desk. "Yes alpha" I asked as I kept my neck bowed the the first time in two weeks in front of him as he hasn't seen me much. "I thought I told you I didn't want you bowing" "I am healed now alpha" I said showing him that the stitches were gone making him frown.

"When did this happen" "last week sir, the doctor was here and took them out" I said making him nod before he looked at Jasmine who was sitting on his lap wearing the Luna's ring. "I want to inform you that Jasmine will be our Luna before you heard it from someone else" "thank you alpha and Luna though that was not needed, you do not have to worry or concern about me in situations, you are the leaders I am an omega" I said leaving the room silent. "Was there anything else you liked to tell me sir" "no that is all" he said making me nod and leave shutting the door behind me and leaned on it for a moment before letting a cry silently out before making my way to my bedroom forgetting about the dinner and locked my door for once before making my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Letting the cold water run out I slowly undressed myself and got in before sitting down and letting the tears run out so lost in my pain that I didn't hear the shower curtain be moved until I felt arms wrapped around me and felt the tingles knowing the arms were from the alpha. "I know I hurt you with this, you made it very clear in the office, and I am not just going to treat you like any other member to this pack because I can't you are my mate the least I can do is tell you things out of respect for you being my mate" "what is the point though if you let me go you have your Luna you really just need her, we can break the connection I found a- you have been looking to break the connection" he stated making me stay quiet.

"I am going to make myself very clear, do NOT so much as try to disconnect us or you will be punished and the punishment will depend on how I feel about you in that time" he said making me shake slightly before feeling his lips on my neck before sniffing. "The beta was at your neck what for" he said sounding deadly calm making me freeze. "H-he said that when the full moon comes- he pretended to mark you didn't he" he said knowing what that had meant as some type of challenge for whoever could get to me first. "You understand what I have to do now don't you" he said stating the obvious making me slowly nod knowing he was going to mark me. Slowly moving my head to the side I waited anxiously before his lips were brought to my neck.

"Not now I'm going to mate with you as well when I mark you" he said making me nod despite the fear running throughout my body. "Tell me, are you a virgin" "yes" I said quietly making him hum a response. "Good, I will go slow" he said making me nod still nervous as ever. Slowly reaching for the switch to turn off the shower he picked me up with the towel after drying my hair and carried me to my bed before laying me down and hovered over me. "You can be released from the rest of the chores tonight" he said making me nod.

"May I be alone alpha" I asked making him frown. "You may call me Riley when we're alone Anastasia" "I do not think your Luna would like that very much" I said looking down as he stared at me from where he was. Staying quiet and shaking his head he left the room shutting the door behind him. Shakily breathing out I made my way to the closet that held clothes that were given to me and decided on a hoodie and jeans. Making my way down the stairs after grabbing shoes I made my way to the backyard and up the hill towards the woods before getting to the waterfall.

Sighing as I stared at it I slowly took off my shoes and rolled up my pants before placing my feet into the water and let myself go. Watching as the water moved with the motion of my feet I decided to jump in and swim around. Taking off my clothes and folding them after making sure no one was around before diving in and swimming to the top. Gasping up for air I felt at ease as the quiet surrounded me before I felt the most excruciating pain I had ever felt run throughout my whole body bringing me back down as if someone was dragging me down. Screaming as the pain intensified I tried getting myself to move up but failed and cried out for help from anyone at this point. Realizing no one was going to come for me I closed my eyes and drifted back into the peaceful life of the darkness.