Chapter 12: We're Just...

Start from the beginning

"Where do you have to go anyway?" He said furrowing his brows. I got up and started walking to the door.

"I don't know Jimin said we are doing something." I replied as I quickly ran out the door.

"Hey!" I heard Jungkook yell when I was already halfway down the hall. Oops. When I got back to my room I realized I desperately needed a shower. Jimin was going to have to wait. I texted him I wasn't going to be down till 9:00 and he said ok. After taking a shower I walked out to find Jimin sitting on my bed. I'm not even surprised at this point. If i'm in a towel he is there.

"See y/n I really think this is a sign." He said as I walked out and over to my closet.

"Yes, Jimin, actually I'm starting to think so too." I said. His eyes lit up for a second before I continued, " A sign that you are a pervert! Now get out!"

"Hey! You're the one who's running late." He said.

"Fine whatever." I replied and grabbed my clothes heading to the bathroom. I put on my outfit which consisted of a flowy white flower printed dress. It barely covered my butt. I threw on a pink cropped cardigan on top and threw on some white sneakers. I walked out and over to the dresser to put on my makeup when I heard Jimin speak.

"Gosh you are stunning baby." He said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and continued to sit down and do my makeup, "Why are you doing your makeup when I'm just gonna end up messing it up anyway."

"Jimin!" I said sternly but he just laughed.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I said while putting on some mascara.

"Nope." He replied with a giant smile that made his eyes close into crescents.

"Ugh, I don't like this." I sighed

"Oh shut it now hurry up lets go!" He said and grabbed my arm as I started to stand up. I grabbed my mask and sunglasses on my way out.

When we left the house we didn't get a car... or tell anyone. I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed out without security. I don't think this is going to go well. Is he going to murder me? Why is he randomly taking me without telling anyone to a place he isn't saying in a forgein country? Great, I should have thought this through more.

"Umm Jimin." I whispered, "Your not going to murder me right?"

"What!?" Jimin screamed, "Why the hell would I murder you?"

"That's exactly what a murderer would say." I replied.

"Yeah but we also are working on a project together." Jimin stopped and looked at me. "Oh and I don't know... MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR FAMOUS! I wouldn't just get away with your murder."

"Oh see you have thought about murdering me before!" I exclaimed as Jimin turned around and kept walking, "So how are you gonna do it? Are you going to leave me in the woods?"

I may have watched one to many true crime videos because I seemed to be more excited than I should have.

"Wtf? Weirdo, why are you excited about that." He said and chuckled, "Stop getting your hopes up I'm not going to murder you."

"Aish, you're no fun!" I said with a pout that was covered with the mask, "Are we almost there yet?"

"Yes now stop acting like a 2 year old!" He said and dragged me through some wooded area.

"See you really are going to kill me." I said, "And I'm not the 2 year old you are!"

No other words were spoken because all of a sudden we stopped. I looked up to see we were on the top of a hill looking over one of the prettiest views I've seen.