Laito's talk[23]

"This is awful"

Haruki was led in bed looking up at his ceiling. His family had all left him alone for a while so he could have some peace and rest, them thinking that he needed time to not be fussed over. It had been a few hours since he had gone back to sleep, with his grandpa returning to help him.
He didn't have a nightmare that sleep luckily however, when he woke up all of his family were overbearingly fussing over him, with not much explanation. Haruki not really wanting to bothered politely asked for some quiet time which they all begrudgingly agreed too, only after assuring that he didn't have any pain anywhere on his body or in his head. His grandfather then hanging behind to allow Haruki to feed in secret, Haruki being unable to reject his grandfathers demands fed accordingly. The blood warming the young boys body up, allowing him to somewhat relax.

After a few hours of relaxing Haruki got bored. All he was really doing was thinking, even this would bore someone.
Having enough, Haruki sat up wanting to do something. He couldn't just lay in bed all day.

Looking around his large room Haruki tried to find something to occupy him, nothing really catching his interest. Groaning slightly he looked around once again, the poor boy was bored out of his mind. However this time his eyes caught onto something. Furrowing his brows slightly Haruki crawled to the side of his bed noticing something on his bedside table. A book with a note?

'A note?' Haruki thought.

If you have any questions at all
Don't be nervous to ask <3
-papa

Reading this Haruki's face went bright red remembering exactly what that book was.
Freaking out in embarrassment he dropped the book with the note still stuck to it onto his bed and pulled his duvet up to hide his bright blushing face.
'Oh no' he thought, his mind racing with what his papa would think.
That book made him feel things, strange things, things that he didn't want to discuss with anybody.

"Oh tiny-Kun, no need to go all red" Laito spoke, Haruki's jumping in fright not knowing that his father had teleported into his room leaning over his sat up body at the worst possible moment. Now he knew that Haruki was reading that book. The book that had many very adult scenes in, that Haruki knew he wasn't allowed to read. In his defence he didn't realise that the book had bits in that he wasn't allowed to read, however when he got to them he didn't stop reading.

"PAPA!?!" Haruki gasped out, his face going impossibly redder, there was no way he could look at his papa after reading that.

"Oh my poor tiny-Kun, it's alright. Papas right here" Laito cooed out sitting down on his bed, smiling at the very embarrassed boy.
'That's the problem' Haruki thought frantically. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say, flashes of the books words coming to mind. Shaking his head frantically from side to side, Laito giggling at this action from Haruki.
"Calm down tiny-Kun, it's all alright". Laito said crawling next to his child and hugging him. Haruki half hugging back, him just happy that he can hide his red face.
"Are you enjoying the book so far?" Laito asked coyly, Haruki's now fully confirming that Laito knew what he was reading.

"Dad!" Haruki yelled out, "why would somebody write that, it's so icky" the words of the book flashing in Haruki's brain, Haruki trying to rid the words from his thoughts. When he originally read the book it was like he was in an entrancement to keep reading, but now reflecting on it the teenager didn't know what to think. He wanted to feel as he felt reading at it, but that was scaring him.

"Wow I'm offended there tiny-Kun" Laito said releasing Haruki's body and sitting with his back against the headboard. Haruki's eyes widening there 'he knows the book?'