Eyes [1]

You don't need to have read my first book to understand this one.
All you need to know is Haruki is the son of the Sakamakis and nephew to the Mukamis.

—Age 15–
Haruki's pov

The dreams are always the same, no change, no alteration Nothing.
I always every night have this same dream, this one recurring dream.

Eyes

Golden eyes

Every time I blink I see them they are always there following me.

I don't know why these dreams started and non of my fathers thought much of them, they told me not to worry but no matter what I always see them and feel them around me. The eyes.

"Haruki?" A voice called out knocking me out of my daydream. Turning away from the window I see Ayato one of my dads walk up to me and stands next to me. I turn back looking to the garden and he dose the same frowns decorating both out faces.
"Those dreams keeping you up?" He asked looking down slightly to me. I nodded hesitantly but my dead eyes and lack lustre emotions were enough to tell him that.
"Yeah you've been acting quite ever since they started" his hand started stroking my hair as a form of comfort.
"Why don't we ask Reiji if he has any remedy's to help"
I shook my head slightly, I didn't want any of my fathers to have to worry about me even more than they usually do, which is a lot.
"We're all worried about you can't you at least try, if that doesn't work we can figure something else out"he pleads with me.
"What if they get worse?" I ask telling him my worst fear about the dreams. It's not like they are scary it just freaks me out and I feel like these eyes are always following me this causing my lack of sleep.
"They won't I promise. Now I'm pretty sure that lunch is almost ready that might make you feel a bit better"he said trying to lighten the mood.
I love my fathers they are always there and always willing to help me. I then go and cling onto my dad in a hug and had started crying slightly.
"It will be fine, we'll sort it out now come on enough with these tears you don't want to be having the rest fuss over you at dinner" he said smirking a bit in the end trying to cheer me up a bit which did help.
"Okay dad" I say wiping my eyes my face tinting red in embarrassment.

Both us then teleported to the dining room but I should have given myself a bit longer to calm down because unaware to me my eyes were still read and puffy along with my blotchy face being an instant recognition for my fathers to know that I had been crying.

'Pity'
It was in all of their eyes, it has been the same since I started having these dreams.
A kiss was placed on my head followed by my hair being ruffled, this was a very normal thing in my house they were all super affectionate towards me and I kinda love the attention so there's no problem.
"I'll stay with you tonight" Otosan (Shu) said taking his seat one down from mine. Along with them being openly affectionate to me they normally do either sleep in my bed or steal me into theirs, they say this is just their way of being even closer with me. I sometimes wonder why I am so connected and love being around my family my father Reiji says that I just have separation anxiety as they do towards me. I did research this up in some books in the library and I did understand what it was and did see many similarity's with my feelings and the symptoms ,except that it is normally seen within children, non of my fathers were children and I'm only a few years of being classed as an adult. But my dads have told me that I was unlikely to age any further than where I am, now which does annoy me slightly mainly my height ._. I'm only just taller than my shortest dad Kanato, and some of my other dads like to pick on me for it which isn't fun, not fun at all.

As dinner is going on I can still see the looks in their eyes, they're trying to help me as much as possible and I -I just want these dreams to end.

As I help Reiji take away the plates I am receiving lots of hugs and head pats from my fathers who were leaving to do whatever they do which was pretty common when I helped round with the house.

"You look like you want to ask me something" Reiji said knowingly, as usual he was right I had been glancing at him for the past minute or so wondering how to ask him my question.
"Do you have anything that can help these nightmares, I'm-I'm just so sick and tired of them" I say looking down feeling ashamed and embarrassed just wanting my life to go back to the way it was before they started.

My dads hand lifted up my face so he could properly see me.
"Don't let them get to you .I've been working on something to help for a while, it should be done in a few days and hoping for the best it will work" he said now stroking the very large purple bags under my eyes with me slightly leaning into his hand seeking comfort.
"Thank you"
"now we must finish cleaning up we can't leave it too long"
"Yes dad"

But still I feel the eyes follow me,
The golden eyes
The ones that haunt my dreams.

Whoop first chapter done
Yes this for those who read the first book this is pretty much the same as the last chapter in my last book.

Chapters should be uploaded weekly.
23rd may 2022
1013 words