[17]

Throughout the lesson kimiko and Haruki were happily helping one another. They had been seated together after the teacher realised that the two had become friends. They were both enjoying one another's company and were very happy to be sat together.
Soon enough lunch had come about.
Haruki and kimiko had bought their lunch and managed to sit at an empty table in the lunchroom.

Both teens were laughing and giggling to one another about conversations far too incomprehensible for us to understand.

"Well well well, you must be the girl dear little brother has been on and on about"
Perched on the edge of the table the red head hat wearing vampire appeared.

"Brother?" Haruki asked out wondering why Laito had appeared. Haruki hadn't seen any of his family in the cafeteria so far, so he just assumed they had some clubs to get to or something.

"Now you must be ki-mi-ko" Laito spoke to the girl sat with his son annunciating every syllable in her name separately. "I'm Laito, this one's big brother" he introduced swinging his arm around Haruki shoulder leaning his and Haruki's faces closer together.

"Oh um hi yes I'm kimiko" she very shyly spoke out, looking down to avoid embarrassment, to nervous to be comfortable speaking so freely to someone new.

"Where are your friends?" Haruki asked curiously 'why isn't he hanging out with them, he must have loads" the little been had curiously looked around seeing if anyone was looking to be with Laito.

"Oh tiny-kun I'm not a friends type" Laito said pouting slightly in a babying tone to Haruki, not uncommon for him.

"Oh so you have no friends, you can hang out with us if you want" kimiko stated bravely looking up at the newcomer for the first time.

"Oh aren't you just a sweetheart, you've made a good friend here baby brother" Laito commented giggling out a bit causing kimiko face to tomato.

"You have no friends?" Haruki looked heartbroken, his brain taken straight to the idea of his papa being lonely.

"Oh no tiny-kun I don't have friends however that doesn't mean I hang out with nobody" Laito spoke to Haruki picking up on where Haruki's thoughts were likely to go.

"Do you want to eat lunch with us?" Haruki asked repeating kimikos question.

"Oh no tiny-kun I'm just here to say hello and give the two of you these"
Two apple juice cartons were placed on the table one in front of each of the younger teens.
"A little gift. Well I will be off now, nice to meet you kimiko see you later tiny-kun"
And that's how Laito exited, Haruki noticing that he was heading towards a group of giggling girls. 'Not his friends?'.
.
.
.

"I take it you enjoyed lunch"

The end of lunch was coming up, so both Haruki and Kimiko parted their ways to try and find where their next lessons were. Or for in Haruki's case, find the literary and his father who agreed to walk him to lesson.

"Yeah I did" Haruki replied. He and Reiji were walking through the hallways. Well Reiji was leading Haruki to their next lesson. Their footsteps echoing over the empty halls as quick pace, most people were still at lunch so it gave the two an opportunity to get to lesson early whilst also avoiding crowded halls.

"I'm assuming you spent lunch with that friend of yours" Reiji had heard rumours going around. The news of the Sakamaki's having another 'sibling' was hot news and was most definitely spreading around the school. Reiji had heard the whispers and comments wondering who he was, however paying no mind to them with the mindsets of 'my son has nothing to do with them, so they should have no reason to know about him'. The gossip getting a lot more spread at lunch especially surround the fact that the new boy was already sitting with a girl.