Again [22]

As the day was turning into night the mansion still retained the original silence that filled the walls almost hours ago. The brothers had all decided that they would keep the home as quiet as possible to allow Haruki the ability to sleep, but to also have the better ability to hear something if someone decided to enter the mansion. The fathers were all on edge and were staying alert, so if the man that was supposedly looking up into Haruki's window, possibly being the one to cause his harm, was to possibly return to further harm the boy.
Non of them were able to return to sleep, however Haruki was another story.

Cuddled up in the cold chest Haruki was deep in sleep. Subaru was the one assigned to stay with him, at this point in time they had no idea what had happened or how it had happed, yet having the most violent in the room as a last defence ,if anything was to intrude, was the brothers best plan of retaining Harukis safety.
By now it had been a while since Haruki woke up to the sever pain and had his ice cold bath and it was noticed by Subaru that Haruki was still getting warmer.
Luckily Haruki wasn't having pain issues again yet Subaru was almost predicting the pain to start again with how hot Haruki was feeling to the touch.

Subaru was holding onto Haruki firmly, this showing how much he cared for the smaller blond in his arms. Haruki also feeling safe in this secured hold, allowing his face to show a small smile. Subaru had made sure to ensure that one of his hands was stuck to Haruki's head, this hopefully being able to delay any sort of pain as the pain as Haruki said started in his head. This seeming had been effective as Haruki hadn't woken up to pain in his head, and it was as if Haruki was leaning into the touch.

Subaru was the most yet least open about his feelings. He had admitted on several occasions to the others that if anyone would have messed with Haruki that he would kill them, this being mainly when Haruki was starting school and when he was younger at daycare and primary school. It wouldn't be the first kill for him, nor a kill that would be meaningless. He had meaninglessly killed before, they all had, but as a whole in concern to Haruki they'd kill anyone that risks harm to him or dares badmouth him. This being a reason some of their servants had disappeared throughout the years.
However when Subaru would actually talk to Haruki, or anyone to fact, he would rarely admit how he felt on a situation, always feeling like it was unnecessary to say his feelings.
Haruki's existence allowed him to develop some physical affection skills and had allowed him to be able to show some more physical emotions such as hugs and small head kisses, of course this type of special treatment was only reserved for Haruki, the only person on earth that Subaru felt wasn't a disgusting vermin staining existence.
Subaru sharing the same pair of identical eyes did cause some identity issues with Subaru. In the past before Haruki arrived Subaru saw himself as the most disgusting thing to disgrace the world, however after seeing his and Haruki's matching eyes he could never bring himself to say that about himself. Every time Subaru looks at himself in the eyes all he can see is his son, this always making his words get caught in his throat.

Shuffling slightly Haruki's red eyes slowly opened.
"Dad?" He weakly spoke, truing to get his eyes to stop being so sleep sticky.

"Yeah" Subaru whispered back, him much preferring Haruki to end up falling back asleep. This causing him to speak in such a quiet tone.
"What Time is it?" Haruki asked matching his quiet tone.

"8pm"

"I feel warm"Haruki complained, Subaru had already noticed that Haruki's body temperature had risen again.
"Yeah you feel it, can you go back to sleep?"Subaru along with the rest of the brothers had agreed to get Haruki to sleep as much as he could, this possibly allowing his body to become stronger and fight whatever was happening to his body.