The path back to friendship

Warning ⚠️ mental health mentions, such as breakdowns

Warning ⚠️ violence, I censored one part out for a reason.

Nobody's POV:

It was a cool winter morning and people are decorating for the spring festival as spring is approaching. Yes spring is days away but it can take an awfully long time to get preparations up and ready just a few days before.

Beautiful flowers are being hung to perfection and the snacks, rides, etc are being prepared.

And the dancers and singers are rehearsing for the big show they will be putting on in a few days.

Everyone in Athena (it's pronounced as Athens and then add Nuh to the end) is getting festive while others who are not Athenian are heading back to their home regions for their regions spring festival.

One of those people being America.

(Americas POV)

I was in the magical subway tunnels waiting for a subway so I head back to mystics for their spring festival. I closed my eyes for just a few seconds and then I sensed something which made my eyes fly open (America can sense danger).

I heard screams of terror and panic.
I rushed outside the subway tunnel to find blood....lots and lots of blood everywhere.

People were screaming for help but help wasn't enough to save them.

"I have to do something!"

I quickly change into my battle outfit and leap into battle.

I have my weapon ready to fight and I jump, I run towards the scene and free the people that were about to be killed.

Its magic was aimed towards me so I ran.

I dodged as much as I can and I attacked. I was able to weaken it but it wasn't enough! I needed more power, maybe if I had my amplifier that wouldn't be a problem. But it needed to be prepared from my training session. I really need my Z-Mond crystal (an rare amplifier that only certain countries, it's in the form of a necklace. gifted by the powers)

I look up at the roaring beast and I just attack over and over again! But then I see a person getting caught and I run to help them, but...I was too late and I watch how the monster ********** ********* and killed them in such a horrific way. I've never seen anything like it before. I just fell to the ground and stared in horror, I wasn't fast enough, I didn't make it in time. But I got distracted and let my guard down I didn't see the monster coming straight at me, it was about to grab me and I just stood there frozen in place, frozen I was helpless. I felt like a child again, to afraid to move a muscle.

But out of No where, a shield made of ice protected me.

I was still on the ground, in tears now. When the person who protected me shot sharp blades of ice at the beast and shot it down.

I looked up and saw it was no other than Russia.

I felt foolish because I was just on the ground crying, I was shaking so much. I was so horrified at the scene of the murder. It brings back so many memories I don't want to remember. I feel so helpless right now.

Russia walked towards me and kneeled down.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I sniffed trying to stop my tears but they just kept falling. I think I was going to breakdown...again but not here, not in public arghh!

I tried to speak but my I couldn't. Russia looked at me for a few seconds and he stood up, he then picked me up and started carrying me. Being in his arms made me feel a little better.

He took me back to his house and then placed me down on the couch. By then I was asleep, normally after I cry I go straight to sleep.

After a few hours I woke up and Russia was in the kitchen making hot coco. He walked towards me and handed me a cup. "Here, you always used to like hot chocolate after crying a whole bunch." He said. "U-uh wow I- you remember" I said my voice sounding a little shaken. "Of course I remember before...that incident happened after you cried in my arms you would always go to sleep and then the minute you woke up you always asked for hot chocolate." He said. Then he did something that surprised me, after he said that he put on a small smile for a split second and then turned away.

"Russia....."

"Yes?"

"I'm so so sorry for what I did back then it was so wrong of me to do and say all those things without thinking about the consequences, I'm sorry..." I said.

Russia looked at me then looked away, "and I don't forgive you". He said. "It's fine I understand I deserve that".  I said. "But...I don't really hate you for it anymore, what you did was terrible and wrong, you broke my trust and our friendship with it and I'm not ready to forgive you for it yet but....i know you're really and truly sorry for what happened. I am willing to give you another chance." Russia said.

"Wait really? You're willing to give me another chance at this?" I said very shocked.

"Yes,"

"So the two are friends again eh?"

"Yes Diamond they certainly are"

"Aren't you just a good clown spade?"

"Diamond, we're supposed to be good now, our evil days didn't end well"

"I know that spade, and I'm not doing anything evil, I'm not planning anything. What we have to do is make sure the that they stay together, because if they don't who knows what kind of trouble all of celestia will be in"

"Hmm, fine but I have to go now. I can't let the others know that I go here to see you, they all still think you're missing"

"Run along then my spade, come back soon my dearest friend, come back soon"

"Will do, I'll do anything for you and you know it, goodbye diamond"

(Authors notes: , STARVINXY IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!!)

thanks for all you guys support and positivity it really motivates me a lot :) this is a kinda short chapter

Oh and don't think I forgot about drawing character designs.

Say hello to Poland 🇵🇱 Polska! (I can't draw hands don't mind what's going on with the hands)