24| Beginning or the End?

4k votes 🥹
one vote won't hurt, will it?

"Tujhme likha hu main, tujhse judaa hu maitu mera rog hai, tu hee davatu hi hai aashiqui, tu hi awargitu hi hai zindagi, tu hi juda

tu mera rog hai, tu hee dava
tu hi hai aashiqui, tu hi awargi
tu hi hai zindagi, tu hi juda."
~Tu hi hai aashiqui

I walked down the hall and looked at the decorations for the Haldi ceremony

I walked down the hall and looked at the decorations for the Haldi ceremony. I was impressed by every minor detail which was taken into consideration while decorating. I notice Ayaan talking to a guy and make my way towards them.

"Is everything ready, Ayaan?" I asked him, catching their attention with my voice.

"Yes, the decorations are done and my mother took the haldi which will be applied on the Groom and Bride to the temple. She will be back with it soon." He replied and I nodded in response. My eyes went towards the other guy who was standing with him and I raised my brow in question.

Ayaan understood it and he started introducing us, "This is Ranbeer Raichand and Ranbeer, this is Aarav Rai Singhania, Esha's to-be husband."

The moment that bastard's name left his mouth, I fisted my hands on both my sides. So, he is the motherfucker ex of hers. I glared at him with instant hatred and he simply stood there, which infuriated me more.

"You both talk, I will go and check if everything is ready to go or not," Ayaan said and left from there.

I shoved my hands in my pocket and kept my glare hard on the fucker. He cleared his throat before starting the conversation.

"So, you are The Aarav Rai Singhania." He started. "Do you have a hearing problem or something? I remember Ayaan introduced us and he told you my name." I retorted at his stupid way of starting a conversation.

"I was just being polite. So, does she actually love you?" He asked me, with a crooked smirk on his face.

"Excuse me?" I raised my brow in question. "Does Esha love you or is it just for a show?" He repeated his question.

"Don't interfere in anything which includes Esha and me. Trust me, you will regret it." I warned, getting a step closer to him.

"Your jealousy is showing." He chuckled in amusement. "It's just for a show, isn't it?" He asked me and I gritted my teeth.