20| Bachelorette.

"Tere hone se hi mera hona hai, tujhko khona jaise khudko khona

tujhko khona jaise khudko khona."
~ Tu Jo Hai

"~ Tu Jo Hai

Present

I stared at his face as he stared back at me like he was trying to figure out something, his expression seemed to be very brooding as if he had a secret that he was contemplating.

For the last ten minutes, he's been staring at me quietly, deep in thoughts. He didn't answer when I asked him about the mole, he just kept staring at me instead.

I sighed and decided to speak because he seemed zoned out. "I asked you something, Aarav," I whispered, making sure my voice wasn't heard by Ishani di and others.

Closing his eyes, he let out a deep sigh,
"I saw it," he mumbled.

"When?" I asked curiously, he opened his eyes and moved his face closer to mine. "You're talking as if I already haven't seen the things which are underneath the dress," he whispered, with a playful grin on his face. "Forget seeing, I even sucked it, remember?" I could feel his breath on my lips as he spoke.

He touched his nose with mine and continued "remember how you were moaning in pleasure when I was kissing your whole body?"

"Aarav," I whispered but my voice blended in the air as he softly pressed his lips against mine. Grabbing me from my back, he slowly smooched my lips with his. I can feel every inch of his body against me as his lips moved on mine, my body trembled with pleasure as he took my tits in his palm and pressed them softly.

His thumb pressed against my nipple over the dress, getting a soft moan out of me. I traced my fingers to the nape of his neck, bringing his face a little closer to mine, wanting more of him all at once. He pressed my tits and grinded them, making my core clench with the need for more. The car stopped and we realised that we reached the destination, so we broke the kiss.

"Please baby, let me come with you," he said, trying to argue again.

"I am not doing this again, Aarav. It's not like I will be alone. You should go now." I replied to him leaving no room for any argument.