23| Money, Money, Money.

Target: 3k+ votes
(I know you guys can do it. So, you better not disappoint me.) *angry face emoji*

"Aisa lagta hai kyun teri aankhein jaisaAankhon mein meri reh gyi"~Ishq Mubarak

Aankhon mein meri reh gyi"
~Ishq Mubarak

"Aisa lagta hai kyun teri aankhein jaisaAankhon mein meri reh gyi"~Ishq Mubarak

"My goodness, you look so pretty." Mrs Rai Singhania said admiringly. I smiled at her and murmured a 'thank you'.

"After all, she's my Aishwariya's daughter." Dadi arrived with a bundle of notes in her hand. For the first time in 5 years, I saw a glint of tears in her eyes. I tensed at the mention of my mother.

I miss her so goddamn much.

She smiled looking at me and came in front of me. She held the bundle up in my forehead making me frown. What is she doing?

Then she started moving the bundle in circular motion making everyone go aww. She handed the bundle to a man—her assistant— with a bag.

"To charity." She murmured to her assistant,
he nodded and left the room.

"Start the ceremony." She ordered and walked to the other side of the hall where my uncle and Ayaan bhai was standing.

A smile crept up on my lips, I know she loves me. She might not say it but she never fails to show it.

"Ma'am, your hand." The mehendi artist's voice pulled me out of my delusion. I nodded and forwarded my hand to her.

She took it and started making some designs on it. After all this is what she's here for.

My gaze roamed through the entire hall, searching for a specific individual but he was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't see him once after i came back from his room. It's not like I miss him or something but i need to see him because i need to talk to him about the modelling contract.

My eyes spotted Shanaya and Rhea but they were too busy to click their pictures together. Fake Bitches.

I would've called them but they were in the other side of the hall and to shout their names was the last thing i wanted to do.