11| Elegant Sluts.

"When all is said and doneyou'll believe god is a woman

you'll believe god is a woman."

"Mmm, it's so delicious

"Mmm, it's so delicious." I moaned devouring the butter chicken. "You're a goddess for real." I praised her taking another bite.

"You called me to eat butter chicken?" I happily asked looking at her face to find her glaring at me. I instantly stopped smiling and murmured slowly "You didn't call me to eat butter chicken?"

She replied with a glare.

I looked down slowly and started eating again. For the last ten minutes, she has been glaring at me.

"Mom, I am literally waiting from the last ten minutes, come on Start." Shanaya said stuffing her mouth with popcorn.

Even Bombastic side eye is not enough for this bitch.

"You don't have anything to tell me?" Aunt Soniya asked breaking the silence.

Did I murder someone?
No.

I shook my head "No, why?"

"I can't believe this girl." Aunt Soniya sighed.

I looked at Shanaya to ask but she just gave me a funny look.

"How was your engagement shoot Esha?" Aunt Soniya asked me with a tight smile.

I looked at her for two seconds before taking a small bite. "It was tiring."

"Oh, so your Engagement shoot was tiring." She pressed on the word engagement.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Suddenly realisation hit me causing me to stop chewing, I stared at her with wide eyes.

Oh God! I can't believe I forgot to inform her about my engagement which is happening day after tomorrow. Now I get it why she was glaring at me all this time. I forgot to tell everyone because it doesn't matter to me, this marriage doesn't make any sense. I will provide him with an heir, he will help me find my parent's culprit that's it that's the deal.