03| Cheating Death.

"I put a spell on you, now you're mine i've got a hold on you at least for the night"

i've got a hold on you
at least for the night"

"I put a spell on you, now you're mine i've got a hold on you at least for the night"

"Who do you belong to?" He asked pulling my hair back, his fingers working inside me.

"I didn't get my answer, Esha." He said smacking my pussy.

"Ahhh." I cried out of pleasure.

"I won't let you come unless I get my answer." He said increasing the pace of his fingers.

I grabbed onto the sheets because the pleasure was irresistible. I looked at him with my eyes half open, I was laying naked in my bed while he was fully dressed in his black hoodie and black jeans. His face wasn't visible because of his mask.

"Answer me, slut." He smacked my pussy again and I cried out loud. "You, I belong to you." I said and orgasmed instantly.

"Then why did you say yes to Liam? he asked still moving his fingers inside me.

Liam? what did I say yes to?

I was about to orgasm again as he hit my G Spot, and then my eyes shot wide open.

My face was covered in sweat, my heart was beating faster than anything in the world. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

I sat on my bed and looked around but he wasn't there. My windows are closed, there's no way he can vanish that fast.

Realisation hit me like a fucking truck.

Oh My God! I was dreaming of him.

I moved my legs to find myself wet.

That too a wet dream.

I was fucking dreaming of my stalker fingering me and claiming me as his. What the fuck is wrong with me?

What's the time? Oh my god, I had a date.

I checked my phone to see it was 11 PM, and numerous calls from Shanaya. Double shit.

I hurriedly called her and to my surprise, she picked it up after one ring.

"Where are you, Esha?" I had to put my phone away from my ear.