12| Claimed.

"I'm burning up, yeah, all i see is red

"I'm burning up, yeah, all i see is red."

Fuck

Fuck.

I slowly turned to my side to find him looking at me with an expressionless face.

I stared back into his eyes and I felt as if time had stopped. Rose's words played in my mind again 'he looks at you like you're the greatest gift of his life, like if he stops he will die.' I looked straight into his honey brown eyes and he stared back with furrowed eyebrows.

It's strange how I couldn't hear the loud music any more, it was like it faded. I looked at him with my mouth parted a little as he mumbled "I am waiting, Cherry." I know he's asking me to explain and I found myself explaining "I was staying in with the girls only."

He came a little closer and pecked me beside my lips making me gasp. Ignoring my reaction he moved to my ear and said in his deep as fuck voice "Then whom did I just kiss?"

Moving back a little I explained, "I was staying in but they decided to come to the club at the end moment that too because we were getting bored."

He stared at me for a good minute before opening his mouth "And you didn't bother to inform me?"

"I forgot, and on top of that why would I inform you? the last time I checked you were not my dad." I pointed out getting irritated.

"Don't be a brat."

"Or what? will you punish me?"

He came closer and whispered, "Don't ask for things you can't handle, cherry."

"I was not asking." "Hey jijz, "Rhea shouted beside me cutting me off.

"Hey, Rhea." He replied still looking at me. I don't remember them meeting before then how does he know her name?

'You guys are a media personality so of course, he knows her name' my subconscious reminded me.

"I am taking Esha with me for five minutes." He informed Rhea and Shanaya before dragging me out from there.