04| Elevator.

[Edited]

"I'm tired of lovin' from afar and never being where you are

and never being where you are."

I am standing in front of Suzanne Rai Singhania's Cosmetic company Cara Mia

I am standing in front of Suzanne Rai Singhania's Cosmetic company Cara Mia. she approached my assistant yesterday saying she wants me to be her brand ambassador. she decided to conduct a meeting with me today to discuss further.

It's been a week since the Liam accident thing happened. I don't know if he's still alive. There has been a lot of controversy going on around him. A woman with a child came forward to the press claiming she was his wife and the child was Liam's.

I can't believe he approached me despite having a wife and child.

Good thing he died.

Cheaters deserve to die.

I checked my phone to see it's 9:30 AM and I am sleepy as fuck, I was at Shanaya's last night and we binged watched All of us are dead the whole night.

I and Shanaya are a sucker for zombie movies and can you blame us? The first two episodes were so good that they got us hooked and now I am regretting each second of it because now I look like a zombie myself.

Sleep can wait, dreams and money can't. With this thought, I walked inside the big building.

"I have a meeting with Suzanne Rai Singhania," I said to the receptionist and she just stared at me with her mouth open. Come on I know this look

"Oh my god! Are you Esha Arora?" She asked trying to keep her excitement down but failed miserably. "Do I look like her?" I asked.

She looked at me head to toe before exclaiming "Totally!!"

"Then I think I am Esha Arora" I gave her a tight smile because I was really sleepy and in no mood for any conversation.

But guess what you don't always get what you want. Do you?

"Ma'am I know it's very unprofessional but can I please get an autograph? If you don't mind" she asked with a hopeful look.

"Yeah, of course" I smiled at her.
"Thank you so much, ma'am. 18th floor"
After giving her my autograph I made my way
towards the elevator.