ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ: ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ᴠɪɪɪ

Episode VIII : G-ghost..!

.......

"THIS isn't too tight, right?" Lance asked after eight minutes of struggle for bandaging Liv's wound. Liv looked at her all patched up palm while grinning widely. Lance questioned to himself about the reason for such a grand expression on her face.

'Is she that happy to get her injury treated?'

Yet he now had more things to worry about. What would happen if someone saw a piece of cloth flying mid air? Lance knew that such a sight would even freak him out. Others can't see this gaurdian angel of his, so it's obvious that they would freak out!

"What are you thinking about, Lance?" Liv asked as he looked at her. After not getting any response, she tried to guess it. "Wondering what other servants would think about this?" She lift up her hand as Lance nodded. A chuckle escaped from the latter's mouth.

"Oh, do not worry about this. We will handle this." Liv spoke with such confidence as if those ' humans' would find a white cloth floating around the mansion totally normal. Yep, totally normal. No arguments.If only Lance could be dumb enough to believe in her confidence, he wouldn't have such an unreadable expression hanging on his face.

"Really? Then tell me, how will we handle this exactly?" He stretched the 'we' part.Liv paused for some minutes before speaking.

Knock. Knock.

Only to be interrupted by the smooth banging of the door.

"Are you inside your room young master? It's me Alice."

A soft familiar voice ringed in Lance's ears as he immediately jumped on his place, before covering infront of Liv when he heard the door open.

"???" Alice tilt her head slightly to the left as she gazed at Lance, wondering if she just saw him suddenly move or not. Only met by his awkward smile she shook that thought away and properly looked at his eyes-or eye to be more precise, as his left eye was hidden by his strawberry blonde bangs.

"Is there something wrong?" Lance tried his best to sound natural while trying to cover up Liv's visible treatment. And Alice to see it first would be the last thing he'd want to happen. 'She can't know about this..!'
"Hmm..no. It's nothing, young master. Have you treated the bird? It didn't hurt you did it?" Alice asked, her normal 'All-worrying' self taking over. Lance nodded his head up and down twice as Alice smiled. 'So cute!' she thought before speaking. "Then, it's almost time for lunch." She reminded him as Lance's eyebrows twitched a slightest bit at the thought of the kind of food he was going to eat.

Nonetheless, he left with Alice after signalling Liv to follow behind them-without being noticed.

[In the hallway]

Liv looked at her hand, as she lifted up the dressing a bit and noticed that the bruises were healed already. Though it was no surprise to her-afterall she is a divine being, made by the holy Tieran himself!

'Of course it'd have healed in an hour..yet I didn't know you'd care so much about it.'

Liv smiled big as she stared at Lance's back while trailing behind him down the dining room. She was walking behind Alice who was walking behind Lance. She stared at the brown hair coloured nanny.

'Hmm..what was her name again? Amy? Annabelle? Alisha?Oh! Alice, I recall.'

Liv lifted herself up in the air as she moved closer to the maid's face. "Hmmm.." She stared so closely, if Alice was able to see the said angel, she would have freaked out by how close she was and how dangerously she stared at her with those emrald eyes. Even Liv didn't knew what kind of expression her face held but if anyone were to see it, the only word suitable would be: Scary.