ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ : ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ɪɪɪ

Episode III: Upon a time.

[TWO days later]

"BOO!"

"AH!"

The angel giggled as Lance calmed down his beating heart after knowing who it was. "Did I scared you?"

The angel asked as the latter looked at her. "No, but I almost thought that you were just my imagination after I didn't found you the next day and yesterday too." The angel curiously asked "Aww.Does that mean you missed me?"

"Why the heck would I miss a stranger?"

"You shouldn't curse!You are still a kid!"

"You are the one who's a kid in here! And weren't you the one who cursed after falling on me?"

"Uh..haha."

The angel sheepishly laughed.Lance heaved a sigh.Was this person really an angel? Judging from her behaviour, Lance could probably not agree. 'But her powers..'

"You know Lance Ecclestone, you are quite smart given your age." The angel walked behind him, trying to keep up to his pace."I get that a lot..but question is why are you talking like an adult?" The angel shrugged her shoulders at response. "Do I?" "Mmhm"

"Effects of being with his holiness, Tieran, all the time." Lance stopped on his tracks at that as the angel's hand went through him. "Wait, wait-YOU WHAT!?"

"Sheesh, don't scream like that or else someone passing by might think you're a madman or something."

"Don't give me-no.What do you mean by 'being with the holy Tieran'?"

"Do you mean his holiness?"

"Yeah.What does that mean?"

"Oh..oh!I got what you mean!"

The angel slammed her first on her other hand as an act of realisation.Were humans down here this oblivious?

"As you see, I am an angel.And as I am an angel,I have lived with the gods." Lance looked at her, confused. "Huh..what's with that long face? Did I not tell you that I'm a creation of the holy Tieran?" Judging from his unchanging look, the angel got the answer.

"Well it is my mistake for not telling you that." She nodded to herself. "I think it'd be better if I 'show' you." As she said that,the scene infront of Lance changed into a white void.He frantically looked around but saw nothing,the angel wasn't there.

"Let's start with the introduction.Shall we?"

Her voice was heard as a silhouette of some object(?) was shown.

"At the starting of the world there was nothing but an empty void.And from that empty void a creature was formed."

The scene zoomed in near the silhouette.

"It was the very first being into existence.As time went by, it slowly started to gain consciousness and took upon various forms and shapes."