ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ : ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ɪ

Episode I : The Beginning.

TW// DISTURBING SCENES/ABNORMAL BEHAVIOUR

(SOME SCENES MIGHT BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR READERS!!)

*PLS READ THIS ON THE FONT—
{Monoscope}*

. . . .

A U T U M N has taken over, indicating that the hot summer had finally gone.As the old leaf started falling off the tree allowing new ones to grow,just like that a new generation has come into being in the Ecclestone duchy.

"Uwahh!"

"Congratulations!The duchess has birthed a baby boy!"

As soon as those words came out of the doctors mouth there was a gush of happiness filled among the people in the room.All the maids had a smile of awe hovering over their faces seeing their cute young master.While admiring the newborn,they didn't notice that the Duchess has already passed out.
"Quick,hand out the immunations!"

. . . .

The Duchess finally regained her consciousness.Opening her magenta coloured eyes she looked around her large room."Alice.."

She uttered her maid's name

"Yes duchess,here have some water.Would you like to hold your baby?" Alice-the maid,asked handing her a glass of water.The duchess took a sip and looked at the cradle kept beside her bed. "Sure."

The maid then carefully picked up the sleeping baby before handing it to the mother.

"...."

The Duchess stared down at the small human.'This thing is my baby?' She'd thought "It's so tiny.." she paused.The maid then smiled and spoke "Of course, it's soo cute too."
"And helpless."

"Eh..pardon?" The maid,confused looked at her master for an answer

"Alice,don't you think it's quite...sickening?This thing came out of my stomach.Just the thought of it makes me want to puke out of disgust." The maid just stood still,shocked at the Duchess's answer.Not knowing what to say she stared at her master with bloodshot eyes.'How can she say such things with a casual look on her face!?'

"Why are you staring at me like that..?Oh.Look its moving." The Duchess moved her gaze towards the baby in her hands.The small one was now slowly waking up. "Uhn.." The baby opened its beautiful eyes.The Duchess continued to stare at his cyan coloured eyes.The baby then broke out in a small smile while moving his hands up towards her.This caught her off gaurd as she gasped.Those eyes..reminded her of the ocean.So mesmerizing yet something about it creeped her out.Not sure what made her feel that way she tighten her grip around the tiny body,the baby in response,gave out a cry.

"Wahhh!" The Duchess twitched her eyes as she quickly handed the baby to the maid. "Quick!Make it quiet down and give it another room.I don't want to listen to its cries."
With that she dismissed the maid.

Alice slowly closed the door with one hand while the other hold the baby close to her. "What was that?" She asked to herself as she looked at the baby,who too was looking at her with his doe cyan eyes. "Don't worry young master.Your mother is probably shocked at all this.Give her some time.Soon she will understand how cute you are and love and dote on you, young master!"