ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ : ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ɪɪ

Episode II:The gaurdian angel.
(Istg this sh*t ain't cliché -_-)
•• ••• ••

FIVE days has passed since meeting with that maid 'Tessa'.Now the mansion Lance was living in 'The Serein' had lost half of its servants.The main chef had left the job,one of the three gardeners have left,nine out of sixteen maids have left including Tessa.Not because she wanted to but because she was transferred to the main mansion.There were now total of twelve servants left in the mansion including Alice.

"ALICE!" Lance ran towards Alice as soon as she opened his bedroom door. "Young master..! Please do not run like that or else you'll trip and hurt yourself." She said,worry crystal clear in her eyes. "You worry too much Alice..fine,fine I won't do this again.But come on I'm hungry!"

"Here,please enjoy your meal."

The waiter said putting down the plate of delicious meal on the table infront of Lance,whose face sparked up looking at a good meal after so long.Only when he's with Alice he gets to eat a stomach filling and edible meals.

"Eat well young master." Alice said smiling.She would often bring him to eat out at a restaurant,sure it was expensive because she'd use her own money to pay for the food but if it meant that her young master could eat properly it didn't matter.

"Here." Lance forwarded his hand holding a spoonful of food that wasn't touched, towards her.Alice was taken aback. "Young..master?" "It's very delicious,I want you to taste this too!" He said smiling.

"Momma,here it's very delicious I want you to taste this too!"

Alice remembered her daughter's words who said the same thing to her back sometime.It was sad that she was now no longer with her..how long ago was it?Eight years ago?

"No..how can I? Please,young master it's your meal and I am sure you have been very hungry.I am currently not hungry,but I appreciate your offer." Alice politely refused as Lance pouted but didn't persisted.He,too,was eating good quality meal after so long.The chef at the mansion would only give him expired food.

'Not enough stock?My foot!He was just committing larceny and nothing else...did you know of this,Alice?'

After finishing his food Lance looked up at Alice. "Have you finished eating young master?" "Uh yeah."

{Back at the mansion}

"Ah!Alice where have you been?The head maid was asking for you."

Another maid called out as Alice and Lance stepped into the mansion.The maid looked at Alice then at Lance,not even greeting her master she totally ignored him until Alice spoke up. "Oh,I was with young master at the town.I will meet her..but Erica,don't you think you are forgetting something?"

Upon hearing this the latter immediately understood what she meant and only bowed her head. "Welcome back, young master."

'Fake people.You annoy me.'

{At the garden}

After Alice left,Lance made his way to the garden.Even though there were only two gardeners left they still did their work properly.He strolled around for a bit before looking at his surroundings.When he inspected his surrounding,he knew two things;
'First,this garden is huge..'
And second..

"I am now lost."

He sighed.Well the servants would come to look for him anyway..
"Only if they realise that I am gone..Alice,you are the only sensible person I can think would come to my rescue-"