🌙 15. Unfolding the Past 🌙

Начните с самого начала

"Your father is a great man Mr.park, he wanted you to take his place inspite of the typical omega stereotypes, I respect him." Taehyung said.

"Yes but that decision took his life. I was always hated by everyone in the society. People called me names and disrespected me everytime, they thought I'm just a shame to the wolf society and I'm polluting other omegas. I never liked submitting to other Alpha's. I'm sorry if it's offensive to you guys. But that's how I am, I always wanted to be powerful, strong, brave and a capable leader for my pack. But they hated to accept me as their head cuz I was an omega."

"Oh gosh those motherfuckers, how dare they say those things to you" Seokjin was red now while Jimin was just listening silently his fist clenching tightly in anger but he was quite.

"I never had any childhood friends as everyone called me the bitchy omega. I tried being soft, fragile and bubbly but that weird me out. So I chose to be how I was..... aggressive, fearless and what not. Opposite to the character trait of an omega. This added more fuel to the already worsened situation. The other members of our pack one day killed my father for his decision to make me the next head of the Jeon pack, me and my mother were broken that night when we got the news." Jungkook said blankly with void in his eyes, Jimin saw his omega like this for the first time. Seeing that he knew Jungkook never let's emotions take control over him, the Omega was very cold just like how Jimin was in his starting days.

"And that's why Jungkook's mother took him to our human world. Their pack was after killing both of them. Aunt Jeon wanted to give Jungkook a normal life, where he could atleast make a decent career. After how Jungkook was hated his enitre life, she knew that no body will like him. So they stayed in human world until she took the decision of marrying Jungkook with you Mr.Park. that's when they came back to your wolves world after so many years. " Seokjin completed as Jungkook was silent zoned out but after that but he took long breaths and was suddenly in his dominant authorative demanor within snap of seconds.

"I miss my father and my eomma she doesn't have much time that's why she wanted to see me with a mate, the reason for our sudden marriage. I worked hard to be a good doctor. And about being the head of Jeon pack I hated them after they snatched away my beloved father. I wanted to stay away from the remaining Jeons, let them fuck with the head title. I dont care and I cant bare to withstand even a second with those betrayers. That's why I never tried re-claiming my title as the head of Jeon pack and continued my life in medical field with humans."

Jungkook had gone through so much in their eyes respect for the Omega doubled. But the Omega was so strong that he never gave up. Jimin relaised that his Jungkook was just like him fearless, strong, a fighter and an aggressive wolf.

"We are really so proud of you Jungkook, I respect even more now, we are so happy that you are Jimin's mate" Namjoon said and hearing this Jimin's wolf howled in pride.

"Oh wait... Jungkook you were asking about Jimin being the king right, don't you know your Alpha was the king of this entire werewolves territory?" Namjoon asked and the Omega was Jungshooked after listening those words.

"Ah.. really ? I didn't knew about it. As you know, I don't know nothing about werewolves world from past 17 years I guess, well that kinda sounds hot." Jungkook said while running fingers through his long silk blonde locks and relaxed his body on the couch.

"Your words really interest me, Omega. want to know that what goes in that head of years" Jimin said smirking at Jungkook.

"Jungkookssi should have been the queen of this entire wolf territory if not for those fucking Mins." Taehyung stated while gritting his teeth.

"May be you were small Jungkook that's why you didn't knew. Parks was the most prestigious, leading and powerful pack. Which lead them to be the rulers of this entire wolf territory. Jimin was the sole heir of the park family after his father he was the king of all werewolves. Your Alpha was just like you Jungkook strong, ferocious, cold hearted and very powerful. Infact before he was a Bi -polar but now with you he's normal." Namjoon told about Jimin's past and Jungkook was listening attentively.

"But then unfortunately I fell for my ex boyfriend Min yoongi a beta. He looked so innocent, small and fragile that I never expected him to betray me. He killed my parents one day and then he stabbed me with some poison shit and pushed me down the building" Jimin said bluntly with no emotions.

"What the fuck? What ah.... Why... why would he do that, fucking moron.... but why with Alpha like you, who gave nothing but just pure love?" Jungkook felt pain after hearing that his Jimin had to suffer like that.

"He's the reason why I'm useless and paralyzed. He was our opponents son, the Min pack. He made me fall in love to make me emotionally and mentally weak and fucked up my enitre life. It's been seven years... I don't know Im not sure but since then I'm living like this sitting on this damn wheelchair. Jungwon was not growing up well as I wasn't of much help to him so. I tried finding many partners but failed miserably untill one day I met you Jungkook" Jimin said calmly and his eyes were defeated now after recalling the betrayal he had to face.

"So Jungwon's birth father is yoongi right?" Seokjin asked but everyone got shocked when they heard loud angry Alpha voice coming from little Jungwon.

"Don't say that again Mr. I'm only my Appa's child. For me Park Jungkook is my birth father, neither I can accept nor I can hear any other persons name other than him in my life." Jungwon shouted while pointing his finger at Jungkook. The little boy was so possessive for Jungkook that even Jimin didn't expect that.

"Baby relax uncle didn't mean to offend you. He didn't knew that's why he was just asking okay? Now please calm down for me." Jungkook explained to the little boy.

"Any ways Jimin and Jungkook both of you take rest, while Taehyung and I will take care of Jungwon. Also by the way Taehyung's mate, omega Hoseok will also arrive tonight, to meet you Jungkook." Namjoon said while Jungkook acknowledged that and the couple was forced to rest as they had a very terrible day.

End of Chapter......

I'm sorry guys for the late update it was ramzan so I was caught up being energyless lmao even if that's a word heheh.

Make sure to vote and give me comments