•||12-Meglos||•

Woman only brings out her wild side infront of her favorite man

-Lekha

She fluttered her eyes like a puppy who needed affection. Her round doe eyes looked enchanting enough to hypnotize me into her  manipulation.

If her manipulation meant her hands all over me while I laid on the bed i would allow her to manipulate my every cell, every move, every breathe. It was scary how strong her hold was on me.

She came back with a copper bowl filled with some black paste, smiling shyly at me, she raked her eyes on my upper body. I looked at her and she looked back at me, narrowing her eyes she pointed towards the  upper garment I was wearing.

Oh HELL YES!!!! I grinned at my little rose, clutching the opening buttons which rested on middle of my chest, I hooked my fingers on parallel sides of the opening and in a swift motion, the cotton fabric was divided into two different clothes.

I just tore my kurta into two parts in excitement. She gasped in horror stumbling back a little, her eyes wide in shock staring at the piece of clothing which was now divided into two parts. Well, that was not important,  my little rose was.

"You tore your kurta?" She asked picking one of the parts of the clothing in her hand. I rolled my eyes laying straight on the bed, with my arms down my head.

"I will tear my chest for you, my little rose. You just have to ask!" I replied sweetly blowing a kiss in her direction. Red hues covered her cheeks as she glanced at the kurta and then at me. Then her eyes slowly darted down, her chest heaved as she greedily gasped for air.

I frowned  looking at her flushed state, my eyes followed her direction and a smirk formed on my face. She was looking at my chest, a very naked chest.