•||11-Lekha / Meglos||•

He was the warmth she craved every winter when the cold wind hit her

-Lekha 

I was on verge of loosing myself and drowning into the abyss of darkness

I was on verge of loosing myself and drowning into the abyss of darkness. I felt the world around me collapse and my body shaking with immense force. Someone was choking me till death as the air clogged into my respiratory system. I find myself struggling to breathe as thousand of evil thoughts crossed my minds. My panic attacks were back and I hated every second of it. Since I lost babasa the attacks became more frequent and brutal. And the reason Why i was having one today was the thought of someone taking away tanirika from me.

I couldn't handle the realization of going away from Tanirika. People could call me weak but when someone is about to fall down a cliff and a stone appears to hold it tightly, though the stone does nothing it gives the person a power to strengthen their hold and climb up the ladder of death, the person becomes dependent on that hope no matter if it lasts only for a second. Tanirika was that hope for me, she was my pillar since I grew up. Whenever I had any problem I found her smiling at me and i could feel all my worries leaving my body.

When I got nightmares in childhood she used to hold me closer to herself all night despite not understanding anything at such a young age.

My hands will make you feel protected lekha!I will always protect you.

She used to say. And the thought of her going away killed me.

When I fell deep into the abyss of the fear of loosing someone I felt warmth surrounding me burning my insecurities into ashes pulling me back into the real world.

The fog of illusion started to disappear when I opened my eyes slowly, my gaze fell on the man standing infront of me. Worry lines ceased on his forehead with a deep frown resting on his beautiful face. I could see his lips moving like he was saying something but I couldn't hear it. I digged my nails on his arms as I found myself in his arms. He had his arms around me holding me close to him.