•||1- lekha ||•

"Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths." - Unknown

QQTD: How many books have you read of mine?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Asaka, Tiketa Village, Hind

The loud cries of dog echoed in the middle of the night. The beautiful stars paired in a constellation gazed at the people walking on the grounds of earth. The wildlife bloomed serenely in the shadow of the sky beaming from above. The latterns hung outside the houses of the mud houses breezed along with the wind of air blowing around the villages. Few ladies chatted among themselves at the night view thumped. The sarpanch and his few followers chatted dearly about the tasks they performed throughout the day.

This was the case of a normal night in the royal grounds of Asaka. The Grounds prospered since centuries as the ancestral deeds colored their future.

But tonight wasn't a normal night. The village at the western side situated farther away from the palace near to the boundaries were attacked by the local dacoits. The King of Asaka, King Tanya walked around the village. Bodies scattered around like the scum of earth, Blood scattered on every step he took making his heart clench in dismay.

His people were his responsibility. Today he had lost various people he called as family. The pain he thought he could bury became fresh as the face of his dead wife flashed in front his eyes. Dead people always made him remember the sight of his wife holding his daughter in her hands and smiling beautifully at him, her tired face and death-to near eyes conveyed how much she loved him and how glad she was to give birth.

Tanya, Tanirika our daughter. I love you. Don't mourn over my death. Always remember that this beautiful princess came into your life when I left you. You will always rule my heart, my love.

Were her last words. After his daughter was born he stopped paying attention to the courtiers who pressurised him for a male heir. He already had 2 daughter. One was the outcome of a lustful night he spent before he met tanirika's mother, a royal concubine. Sarika, His first daughter was very dear to him. But tanirika, she was the reason he breathed the air around him.