•||4- Meglos||•

Thank you for giving this book a chance

Thank you for giving this book a chance. This book is based on the side couples of my book " Ranisa". This is a special gift to my readers from my side.

This chapter contains mention of rap€ and s€xual ass@ult. You can skip meglos's pov and directly move towards lekha's. And ask me in comments to explain what actually happens without the trigger parts.

"We always contradict our own sayings. Lekha's thoughts were pure but maybe her sense weren't "

 Lekha's thoughts were pure but maybe her sense weren't "

R@pe was not a new thing for me. I had witnessed it many times infront my eyes all thanks to the place I have grown up at. And being grown up with something so horrific I had allowed the fire of disgust blow into me.  Marked as a slave in the house of lanista I was once called to pleasure the lady of the house. I still remember I was just 8 year old  when she had asked for me. She had witnessed me in one of the galleries wiping the floor off as the punishment of the day. I was very poor compared to other gladiator trainees in the gladiator school. I was not a quick learner like Zravsaya who was master in learning or loki who was years elder than us. But I tried to match them somewhere I forgot that my age also mattered I was younger compared to both of them and my body type didn't help much. I was thin and possessed less stamina.  Maybe that was the reason she wanted me that night to pleasure  her.

When she had called for me I had no idea what was going to happen with me. Zravsaya was busy with Master luscious that day training for the next under 14 gladiator match. He was soon going to be enter the arena for the first time in his life. Something he always wanted. That night I was happy looking at the fresh clothes the maids had delivered for me to get ready. I was escastic looking at the fresh clothes. Fresh were new for us. After all we ourselves had a tag of price attached to our heads how could we dream of buying new things for us.