Chapter 15

3rd pov

Before the sunrise, the moons cast upon the forest slowly fades away as the sun overtakes its duty. Awakening the insects and grasshoppers and birds to take part of their daily routine. The snow still mesmerizing like ever before. Surely, anyone would be eager to overview the morning frost just to see the snows and icicles, the crisps fog that passes out from anyone's nose and mouth.

The forest still lies silence but the morning sound will awake it all.

Light snore spreads from inside the house of where the Upper One lives. A young pale man was sat on the ground, facing the door that is closed. Of course, there is a sofa to sit on but he prefers to sit on the ground. "Upper One.."

Kokushibo sets the book down he was reading and look toward the voice, "Yes, my Lord?"

"There has been thoughts that have been troubling me. Thoughts that I can't pinpoint? Is there such thoughts that exists? Or is it just me.." Muzan stood from his place and went towards Kokushibo. "Have you..." He left out a sighed that showed doubts "Ever had such thoughts?" His demeanour drifting slowly to something Kokushibo was mildly surprised.

.

.

.

Thoughts...
Thoughts that doubts anyone whether it is a hero or a fallen one. Something everyone feels bothered, insecure, a look behind the past to think.

Is this what we truly want? Need??

As said, Muzan was sat beside Kokushibo. There eyes meeting, doubts, confusion, lost..everything was shown from one contact. Muzan knows he has less time before Nakime take him away back to his adoptive parents but he sure won't want to loose this opportunity when both are in sense and not one befall in a spell.

The atmosphere in the living room was..tense, not so tense but just tense, the taller dare not to move as he sees a hand reaching out to him. The fingers sliding pass his cheek to his lips, gently stroking. The latter so caught up with it, leaned forward, eyes met one another. Kokushibo didn't know why but his body unknownly did the same. Closer and closer, their face inches apart. Almost..just one more inche than everything will be...

Perfect

"Daddy..?" A sleepy voice shuttered both the males to quickly slide themselves away from one another. The door Muzan had been watching was open with Haruka just by the door, her small hand on her eye, rubbing to get the sleepiness away. She lazily walk to Muzan and hug him, "Ruru...morning dear" The morning wishes from her father is something lovely to hear. "Good morning to you too, daddy.. Good morning, Koku!" Kokushibo nod, acting the way he always was. Quiet and cold, as if the moment Muzan and he both had few seconds ago never happen but he knew it did and it's stuck in his mind.

Both the males avoid to make a eye contact, for now.

Muzan brush his daughter bangs to the side and smile at her, "You always wake up before I go.." Haruka smile warmly "Of course, I want to see Daddy before you go!"

■□■□■

That very afternoon both the strongest Demons pondered the moment they had, Muzan was frustrated yet the closeness he had with Kokushibo, made him feel...things, it was like, he would have broken down any moment, the nervousness that he never had was set in there. In that room. On the other hand, Kokushibo didn't know what was that. The weird sensation, the closeness, the warm air that swipe through Muzans mouth to his lips. It was oddly, tempting. To just..

To just capture it, cage it, possessed it.

'Oh dear Heavens, just what am I feeling??'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

:D
Yep it's short, gimme some time. I forgot my plots n story bc of exam. Mind take some days to get motivation again..

Yes, am back and will disappear again.
My phone broke to two pieces, having to wait for a new one. Am using my mothers other phone for temporary.

I don't regret what I did in That part ;)