Chapter 4

3rd pov

Muzan felt tensed about what he had imaged and saw, all this things that were happening to him, like now but not centuries ago, were all new.

It is still 4 o'clock in the morning and he himself know he isn't tired, so to pass the time and also to forget what he had seen and imaged, Muzan thought of researching the blue spider lily, to distract himself, to avoid whatever happened.

The research has been like always never ending and no were towards any clue about it, but it never stops Muzan. "Centuries.....its been centuries yet, no clue not even one half of this book has a clue to where the blue spider lily is. But affords are not to be wasted for there is always, something ahead of it" He busily said nor knowing why he said it.

The noises from the office was muffled, Muzan was going through something that was unknown to all the Demons even to his family, screeching and moaning of pain were erupted from his mouth, 'damn those side effects' He thought abruptly, trying to get used of the pain thought, never gotten it.

After what felt like hours or so, to Muzan, the pain had subsided, his breathing was heavy then his breathing slows down. "Turning into a demon really had to have side effects.... tch, I should have tortured that doctor instead of killing him but then again it's in the past" Muzan coldly said, his mind wanting to squished someone right now and then.

"It's almost morning" Seeing the window outside to find the sun rising, he quickly slided the currents closed, avoiding the sun's rays.

■□■□■

Days passed by and it had been 2 months Muzan has been with his family, than of course he had to like really had to come across with a certain boy, about the age 15, who happened to be an exact copy of Yoriichi. The first sun breather as well as the first man to ever try to defeat him, giving him nightmares mostly. The encounter with the boy was 4 days ago, he sended two Demons to end his life but to found out later, that they were killed.

Muzan wasn't pleased at all, the encounter also led him to leave his family. He felt upsetting, leaving the only family he had ever in his life time, felt like loving them like a human does.

"A successor of Yoriichi's.....and I thought me and Upper One killed them all, centuries ago" Muzan spoked with venom, but what he didn't take lightly the most was the sudden news of Rui, Lower Five to be slayed. The thought of it, made Muzan so angry, to the point he removed or it can be said killed almost all the Lower Moons, but only Lower One survived for he had interested Muzan with his violently, murderous, psychotic words.

Muzan has taken a disguise of a young boy, about the age 7 or 8. He had been adopted by a family, who were having problems to bore a child.

"Your very lucky to get a intelligent child, my son is always in games playing with his friends outside. You won't mind if we exchange?" Said one of the man, laughing with the family and also his wife. "I sure am lucky, I had planned on letting him inherent my company once he grows" Said the father, "I am home" A childs voice was heard from the door which leads outside. The child was Muzan himself thought he had a book with him, carrying it upstairs to his room. "Wish my son, would go out like that to library or other places to learn stuffs" The man sighed, unpleased that he spoiled his child.

■□■□■

"DON'T RUN AWAY!! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU COWARD! TURN AND FACE ME! DON'T FORGET THAT THE DEMON SLAYER CORP IS ALWAYS FIGHTING YOU DEMONS IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT!! WHERE YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE! WE'RE NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL! WE DON'T REGENERATE FAST AND WHEN WE LOSE OUR LIMBS IT'S GONE FOR GOOD! DON'T RUN AWAY YOU BASTARD!!! YOU'RE A COWARD.....A COAWRD!! RENGOKU SAN IS STONGER THAN YOU'LL EVER HOLD TO BE!....... MUCH STONGER. YOU DIDN'T WIN AGAINST HIM! HE KEPT EVERONE SAFE!!! HE FOUGHT TILL THE VERY END SO NO ONE WILL DIE!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LOST!! RENGOKU......IS THE TRUE VICTOR!!" A boy desperately shouted out to someone who was running, not running from him but from the sun. The cry of the boy was painful, it pierced through Rengoku, the Flame Hashira, who was dying on his knees but fighting every inch to atleast stay alive, to alteast say his final words. The cries also pierced throught a boar or a person wearing a boar's head, even to someone who had a yellowish hair. "Tanjiro, it has already happened and there is no way to reverse it, let alone let me say my final words" Rengoku said, smiling, his smile so beautiful and plastered with bright sun, the warm smile, everyone loves him for.

Tanjiro didn't take the words, "Rengoku-San, don't say anything!! The Kakushi are on their way, please try to relax!!" Rengoku had smiled again, "Young Kamado very soon I will be dead" The words stiffed Tanjiro "Before that happens, I want you to hear me out... I have a younger brother named Senjuro. Please tell him to follow his heart, and walk done the path he feels is right" The words were painful to hear but it still continued "And tell my father, that I want him to look after himself.....and lastly, about your sister" A small gasped had fallen out of Tanjiro "Know that I believe in her, I accept her as part of our ranks.....your sister shed blood to protect the people inside that train from demons and anyone who does that regardless of what is said to the contrary is a rightful member of the Demon Slayer Corp!" A paused, the words spoken more high as they continued "So hold your head high!" Another paused, Tanjiro, the boar person and the yellowish boy were beside Rengoku, tears still falling desperately out their eyes. "If you are feeling disheartened that you are somehow not enough...."

"Set your heart ablaze!" That word had stiked the three young people or maybe everyone if they were there to see the scene in infront of their own eyes, not hearing from words but witnessing it. Rengoku continued, "Dry your eyes and look ahead, you may feel like digging your heels in but the flow of time waits for no one. It won't patiently stand by as you grieve, don't feel bad that I'm going to die. As a Hashira....it's natural, I'd protect you all." Every single words were gentle yet it bore painful meaning behind it, but also a wise words. "The young buds....must be allowed to bloom, any other Hashira wound have done the same as I" Rengoku's words were so gentle, so heartbreaking, Tanjiro just can't take it. He can't take the fact Rengoku was about to die. "YOUNG KAMADA....YOUNG BOAR...BOY OF YELLOW, you must continue to grow up and eventually you will end your age by becoming the next Hashira. I believe.....in each and everyone of you!!"

Rengoku vision was blurring, then suddenly he saw his mother far behind Tanjiro, greatly surprised, 'Mother...did I do well? The responsibility I...- I took upon myself to fulfill, was I successful?' Rengoku waited for signs, any signs of his mother...there it was, her smile of proudness. 'I'm so proud of you my son!!' He smiled seeing his mother smiled, it was like he had inherited his mother's beautiful, warm smile. His last smile was seen only by his mother, so bright with happiness, he felt remorse after so long. His last smile, which had lead to his dead, his last smile which would lead to his best buddy, Tengen the Sound Hashira to be devastated, his last smile to his Tsugoku to be broken, his father to break from his state and to Giyuu, the water Hashira who had seen him as his long gone friend, Sabito.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So.... Uhhh, hi? Ik its been like 2 or more weeks, idk how long. I hadn't posted bc my mother was out of station, had problems getting someones phone. So to put it put to it, I wrote it more than 1300 words  :/
Had to come up with an idea or motivation. I had taken most of the talking part from YouTube (had to search bc I don't remember shit) only the mugen train arc- nothing else. Also the family of Muzans like right now, idk their name.

Bye

PS. It too one whole day, and I finished it at 2:30 am in the morning 🤓 now I can sleep but have to write later, to make it up for u guys